F O U R

It was... my ex. Jason. "Hey baby!" He said. "What the hell are you doing here Jason!" I said angry. "Oh I was just running and I remembered you lived here so I stoped by." He said.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" I screamed. "Fine but you will regret this." He said.

I looked down at my phone and saw Ethan texted me.

😂Eth: Hey, Katie Im coming over.
Me: Ok
😂Eth: Be there in 10

*10 MINUTES LATER*

I heard a knock and I went to open the door. Ethan was there I was so happy to see him. "Hey E!" I said as I jumped on him. "Well someone missed me." He said as we both laughed.

"So why did you want to come over?" I asked. "What a guy can't see his best friend." He said.

I felt sad because I had feelings for Ethan but I don't know if he feels the same. I was always scared to reveal my feelings for Ethan.

**One Day Later**
I was walking with gray in the halls to class. "Hey Katie is something wrong?" He questioned. "Actually, yeah I have... feelings for Ethan and I don't want to tell him because I know that he doesn't feel the same. He will just break my heart gray." I said.

"Omg, Katie I knew this would happen you will start to get feelings for him and maybe so will he just wait ok Katie." " Ok gray love you." I said as we hugged. "Love you too. I'm here for you."

*At The Your House* (Pic at the top)

"Katie!" My mom called me. "Mande ma?" *what mom*I said. "Viente aki por favor." Mom said. " Ok." I said.

(Translation will be in italic)
{BTW Katie's family is Mexican which makes her Latina}

"Do u want to call the Dolan's over for dinner?" My mom said with an accent. "Sure ma I will call them." I said.

You called Gray.
G: Hey what's up?
K:Does your family want to come over?
G: Sure I will the my mom and dad
K: Ok, tell them I said hi
G: Ok
K: Bye
G: Bye see you later

*The Dolan's Arrived*

We all greeted each other I haven't seen Sean in a long time because he is always away for a business trip.

"Hi Sean I haven't seen you in a long time I missed you." I said as I hugged him. "I missed you to Katie." He said.

I have always loved Sean because he treated me like their daughter, speaking of daughters I haven't seen Cameron in about 4 years we would always hang out, but when she left I started hanging out with E and Gray.

"OMG CAM!" I screamed as I jumped in her arms. "I missed you so much Cam!" "I missed you to Katie." She said laughing. Everyone was looking at me and Cam and I said "What?" Everybody laughed and so did I.

I saw gray and he was wearing a nice shirt and jeans, but Ethan looked hot he wore a tight shirt and jeans with his black and white converses.

He looked at me up and down I saw him and hugged him and said "Missed you btw you look hot." I whispered in his ear as I felt him tingle. He whispered to me "You look hot too."

It felt weird I got butterflies every time I'm around him why... I was always happy when I was with him why... Was I in love with Ethan...?

AUTHORS NOTE:
OMG IS KATIE IN LOVE WITH ETHAN? IS ETHAN IN LOVE WITH KATIE? READ AND WAIT!!
I WILL POST TOMORROW AND

PEACE!✌️❤️