S I X

DON'T PLAY SONG YET

Today was going to be a fun day. Because me Ethan and gray are going on a road trip to Las Vegas.

It is going to take forever but it will be worth it. We will also take pictures.

(If u guys wanted to see how Katie looks this is her)

I heard my phone ring and answered it without looking at the caller ID

"Hello"
"Hey Katie"
"Oh hey E"
"Are you ready? Because we are already going to pick you up."
"Yeah just come over"
"Ok be right there"
"Bye"
"Bye"

Once they picked me up we got in the car and the twins were in the front and I was in he back. The song Thinking out loud came on.

PLAY SONG NOW

When you legs
Don't work like
They used to before
And I can't sweep
You off of your feet
Will your mouth still
Remember the taste
Of my love? Will you eyes
Still smile from your cheeks?

We all sang in sync. This has got to be the best road trip I have ever been on.

I fell asleep...

**DREAM**

"Hey Katie." Ethan said as he looked at me up and down in my dress. "Are you ready to go?" He asked. "Yes, lets go."

We got to the restaurant and we sat down right when we were about to finish Ethan said "Katie you are beautiful and the most amazing person ever and I want you to make me the happiest person on earth and." He got down on one knee and said "Will you marry me Katie Renee Lopez?" (Yes Katie is Latina just like me)

That is when I woke up. "Well Good Morning Katie." Gray said. As we all laughed.

I thought to myself while looking at the window why did I have a dream of Ethan and I getting married.

Am I getting feelings for him? No that's not possible this is all fake?

THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER AND IM SORRY BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER ANDDD...

PEACE!!✌️♥️