Chapter Twelve

Later that night

The movie ended and Brandon is asleep and sprawled across my lap. I look to my left and see Jenna curled up in a ball on Kelly's lap in an arm chair, asleep. I pick Brandon's head up and slowly get up without waking him. I succeeded. YAY!! Wait shhhh. I get up and walk to the kitchen to get some coffee and take the popcorn bowl out. Then I hear footsteps approaching me.

"Are you okay?" Said someone in a concerned and generous tone of voice. I turn around and see Jenna sitting down at the kitchen table looking at me. I look into the family room and see Kelly and Brandon are still sleeping.

"Ya. I'm okay."

"You don't seem like it. Ever since you told Brandon about Lena, you have been zoned out or not included or listening to us when we talk to you."

"I'm sorry. I just keep wondering and worrying that he is going to tell her or if I'm going to tell her."

"It's okay. Maybe you should get to know her more first. See if she is actually in a relationship, if it's with a guy. Just get to know her more and then as you become better friends then you decide whether or not tell her." She said getting up and standing in front of me.

"Okay that does sound like a good idea."

"I know it does. Come here." She said gesturing for me to give her a hug. She opened her arms and I hugged her. She broke it off, put her arms on mine and looked at me. "We okay?"

"Ya we're okay. Okay I have to go take Brandon up to his room so he can get a good night sleep." I walk over to the family room and pick him up bridal style up to his room. I put him on his bed and cover him up in his covers, seems how he already has his pjs on. I leave and lightly close the door behind me. While walking to my bedroom I think about what Jenna said and think to myself 'i agree I will get to know her'. Opening the door to my bedroom I feel someone hug me. I turn around and see Brandon.

"You forgot to give a hug and kiss Goodnight."

"Sorry buddy I just didn't want to wake you." I squatted down and gave him a hug and kiss. "Goodnight buddy. I love you."

"Goodnight mommy." He turned and scurried back to his room closing his door behind him. I walk into my room and start to undress to take a shower. Then go into the bathroom. I turn the water on and hop in. I'm just standing there letting the water fall on and run down my body while I am still thinking about her. And how I'm going to face her the next day when I drop Brandon off at school. I get out of the shower and dry off. I get dressed in pjs and hop into bed. As soon as I hit that pillow I was out like a light. Fast asleep. Dreaming about my love interest.

Lena's P.O.V

As I get ready for bed, I think about how I get to see her the next day. Her beautiful smile and her big brown eyes. Everything about her is perfect. I just want to wake up next to her but I have a girlfriend and I have to focus on her instead of my crush. I hop into bed next to Gretchen and lay looking away from her.

"Goodnight hun." She says coming closer to me and spooning me.

"Goodnight." I say as I close my eyes and drift off to sleep hoping to dream about my love inerest.