Chapter Twenty

Trigger Warning

Stef's P.O.V

It's been a couple of days since the night I kissed Lena. She hasn't come back since. Maybe she just cooling down. Maybe she didn't want me to kiss her and I did something really stupid. I don't know. But I really want things to be better between us. I really like her, so I need to make things right with everyone that I will hurt. Getting up out of bed I think about who to tell first. I mean I can tell Jenna and Kelly about the other night and then I can tell Brandon. I walk downstairs and see that Brandon isn't in the kitchen so he is probably still asleep.

"Ok I have to go to work I will see you tonight. I love you. Oh hi Stef." Said key getting ready to leave. I stop her so I can talk to her.

"Actually can you stay a little longer I need to talk to you."

"Ya sure what's up?"

"Stef are you ok?" Asked Jenna

"Ya I'm fine I just need to talk to you guys." I sit at the kitchen table with Jenn and Kelly stands behind her. "The other night when you guys and Brandon fell asleep on the couch, Lena showed up here."

"Ya. Go on." Said Jenna.

"Her girlfriend has just slept with her best friend. I hugged her and she was fine with it. Then I pulled back to look at her and..."

"And!? What happend??!!" Shouted Jenna.

"Shhhhhhhhh Brandon is still sleeping." Said Kelly putting a finger in front of Jenna's mouth.

"I kissed her." I looked down at the ground while they are quietly jumping for joy. They stop not knowing why I am so quiet.

"What's wrong? Why are you not happy about this?"

"Because she told me that she 'couldn't do this and she just found her girlfriend in bed with her best friend. Then she got in her car and drove off." I started crying. They came around the table a rubbed my back in comfort. But I need to talk to her  and talk to some other people. So I gotta pull myself together. I sniffle and wipe away tears.

Later on

If she is any where she is either at her house or at the school so I will check the school first. I get to the school and walk to her office. I knock.

"Come in." I walk in and she just looks at me.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really but I am pulling myself together slowly. We were together for 18 months and all of a sudden she starts sleeping with someone else. I don't even know for how long this has been going on." She looks down at her desk and keeps signing this and diclining things.

"It's not your fault. If she did that then you are to good for her. She doesn't deserve someone as special and beautiful a s you if she is just gonna cheat on you." I walk over and sit in the chair in front of her desk. She looks up and she starts to tear up.

"Thank you. But you know we still can't be together you have a husband."

"No he signed the divorce papers."

"Oh so now you are just getting over a divorce and you still want to get with me?"

"No I was pushing for Mike to sign the papers before I met you. He came to pick up Brandon on one of his weekends but he was drunk. Then a couple of weeks ago he showed up drunk trying to have sex with me."

"Still we can't be together."

"I get it." I get up and storm off. Why would she still say that we can't be together. Well I still have to tell people about me. Maybe that's it maybe she doesn't want to be a secret if we are together. I don't know.