Episode 1: Part 4

In some parts of the Woods there was a golf cart moving like crazy

   ''AHH WHY DID COMET GIVE ME AN ACTUAL ANIMAL BAT!?'' Pacifica was driving like crazy while the flying bat covers her face, she attempts to smack it while driving and it was successful, the bath flew away and Pacifica was now at ease. 'Now time to find Gideon.' She thought to herself

     She then turned right and stopped seeing Gideon wearing a suit and a king's crown.''Gideon are you alright!?'' Pacifica ran near Gideon carrying the journal and sees tiny people with wings.''Oh uhh.. Nice meeting you again!'' A pixie flew in front of Pacifica's face.''Pacifica! Malgi turned out to be a bunch of pixies! And i'm gonna be a king!''Gideon happily said pointing at the crown on his head.

    ''Wait what? Gideon you're too young to even be a king!'' Pacifica shouted to Gideon but he only stayed silent too excited to be a king.''She's interfering with our King! Devour her!'' Jean shouted causing all pixies to fly to her.''Wait Jean! She's my best friend don't hurt her!'' Gideon exclaimed worrying if he made the right decision. 

     ''HURRY PIXIES GET HER OR SHE'LL INTERFERE WITH OUR PLAN ON EATING THE NEW KING!'' Shamalamamumu screamed not knowing they revealed their plan.''SHAMALAMAMUMU WHY WOULD YOU REVEAL OUR PLAN!?''Jean screamed and looked over to Gideon who disappeared  from where he was leaving the suit and crown on the grass.

    ''Hurry Gideon!'' Pacifica exclaimed to Gideon who was running to the golf cart causing Jean to look at them ''There they are!'' Jean said pointing at them. When Gideon finally seated at the golf cart they drove off to where they can get away from the pixies.

    ''So they pixies all this time? I was way off'' Pacifica said trying to break the silence between them, ''Well I wasn't, fairies are like pixies right? But smaller.'' Gideon replied looking back but not seeing anything. ''I think they're gone...'' Gideon assumed still looking at the back.

   ''Their pixies Gideon they fly not run like those pixies WAIT WHAT'' She pointed at the swarm of pixies in front of them.''Pacifica you say wait what alot of times and-'' Gideon was still looking back and finally faced the front and saw a swarm of pixies.''PIXIES!'' he screamed  Pacifica then turned to the left making the pixies fly behind them. 

     ''This is why I told you to TRUST NO ONE!'' Pacifica exclaimed still driving the golf cart

    ''Since when did you even tell that to me!?'' Gideon replied opening Pacifica's book.

    ''Oh I never did? SORRY!'' Pacifica replied and a pxie flew in front of them

    ''Wow for a blonde and a girl you drive extremely good Paz'' Gideon said trying lightening the mood

    ''Not the best time Gids! There's a pixie on my face!'' Pacifica replied having a difficulty to drive because there was a pixie blocking her face. ''You know I can't hurt girls!'' Gideon replied panicking  at what to do.

   ''Then hit me with the book! You won't hurt me because you never touched me! The Book did!'' Pacifica explained still trying to remove the pixie from her face.

  ''GOOD POINT!'' Gideon said as he repeatedly hit Pacifica's face with a book, after countless times the pixie was no longer on her face. She was dizzy from the countless attacks of Gideon but it didn't really hurt that much since Gideon isn't much of a fighter.

      They finally reached the Mystery Shack by following the signs then they quickly got off the golf cart and proceeded to hide in a corner outside of the Mystery Shack, but it was useless because Carly saw them.''Found them!'' Carly signaled the pixies flying to the 2 kids.