Episode 2: Part 1

Pacifica is eating breakfast at their dining room until her parents seated with her at the dining table. 

      ''Good morning sweetie.'' They both said in unison.''Good morning mom and dad do we have any plans today?'' Pacifica asked the both of them.''It's Family Fun Day!''Preston happily said.

     ''Oh god what's the theme for this years Family Fun Day?''Pacifica asked them

    ''Fishing Season!''Priscilla answered 

    ''Alright but wait I have a job to do!''Pacifica realized and was now rushing to finish her food

   ''Relax it's a holiday so no work day today!''Priscilla said making Pacifica slow down 

   ''When you're done, take a bath and change. The butlers already packed our stuff we'll be waiting for you at the limo!'' Preston said as he and Priscilla walked outside.

   ''I think I should call Gideon first'' Pacifica whispered and grabbed her phone calling Gideon.

  ''Oh hey Paz why'd you call?'' Gideon answered her call and asked her

  ''You going fishing with your family?'' She asked him 

  ''Oh yeah changing right now see you there!'' Gideon ended the call and Pacifica walked to the bathroom to bathe.

     Pacifica's family arrived at the lake of Mirror Falls where the Fishing Season is held. They could see countless families well pretty much everyone who lives at Mirror Falls in a boat fishing, laughing and mostly bonding. They walked out of the limo and walked near to the lake.

   ''Oh yeah 1 question mom and dad, how are you not busy today?'' Pacifica asked her parents looking confused.

  ''We worked double last week so our schedule could be lesser than usual! And look we are free today!'' Priscilla explained while Preston grabbed 3 fishing poles.

   ''I decided that regular fishing poles are better than golden fishing poles''He joked and the 3 of them laughed at his terrible joke. ''I'll never let you do a joke ever again.'' Priscilla said almost glaring at her husband.

   ''Mom dad let's go already!'' Pacifica rushed to the lake but bumped into someone causing her glasses to fall

   ''Oh Gideo-'' Pacifica assumed it was Gideon but there was nobody there she picked her glasses up and looked back at her parents hoping they didn't see that embarrassing fiasco. 'I swear I saw something blue on the shirt..' she thought to herself while walking to her parents.

   ''Pacifica darling come on we need to go fishing!''Preston hurried to the boat rental and Pacifica and Priscilla followed after him. Then Pacifica saw Gideon walking with his dad ''Hey Gideon!'' She waved at Gideon and he saw her waving and walked over to her followed by his dad Bud Gleeful.

  ''Hey Paz! Where's your parents?'' Gideon asked her.''Their renting a boat what about you guys?'' She asked the both of them,''Nope but we are about to wanna come along?''Sure!'' She answered then the 3 of them walked to the boat rental shop. When they got closer they could hear a commotion and it includes a crazy adult man.

   ''I SWEAR I'VE SEEN IT!'' Shouted the brunette man, he was running in circles, putting his hands on his head almost cracking his skull throwing everything to the ground. Then suddenly the manager of the Boat Rental Shop sprayed water on him and said ''You're driving away all the costumers with your lies! This is your last warning!''.''I got proof this time!'' The brunette man managed to say while being sprayed by water.

      He walked to the docks while the crowd followed him, he then pointed at the broken boat on the water.''Behold! It's the work of the Gobblewonker! What done did'it'' The brunette man exclaimed facing the crowd of people.''It has a long o'l neck like a that big o'l dinosaur that has a big' o'l neck! N' wrinkly skin like that guy over there!'' He pointed at Bud who was picking his nose looking another direction.

    ''It broke mi' lil o'l boat to smitheroons! And it swim swam to Buttscuttle Island!'' The brunette man continued but everybody just laughed except Gideon and Pacifica who was utterly clueless to the whole situation.

   ''That's it! You are now banned from every going to the Lake Of Mirror Falls!'' The manager of the Boat shop harshly grabbed his arm but he wouldn't budge so the manager gave up.

   ''Ladies and Gentlemen we have ourselves a crazy ol' man driving away the citizens.'' Sheriff Blubs said as he was ready to arrest the brunette man.

   ''Skidaddloo.. Never forget mi' name is ol' Toby!''He ran away Sheriff Blubs and Deputy Durland chasing after him. While Pacifica saw her parents walking to their big boat ''Mom, Dad!'' Pacifica shouted at them making them both look at her and waved at her.

             Meanwhile with Gideon he is about to go in his dad's small boat

    ''Come on champ!''Bud said signaling him to go in his both with him but Gideon was embarassed to ride in a small little boat like his, it was homemade it was almost leaking, the outside of the boat were patched and the engine was overheating like crazy.

   Just then Priscilla and Preston's big boat was beside their small boat and all Gideon could do was awe at them. Then Pacifica saw Gideon staring she waved at him while he waved back, Preston and Priscilla walked over to the side of her and also waved.

    Bud saw them and also waved and there was that moment of silence.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

  ''Hey Gids wanna go on a boat trip with us? We're going to Buttscuttle Island.''Pacifica offered at Gideon but Gideon can only stare at his dad.''Sure, besides Pacifica needs a feminine bodyguard.'' Bud joked and they all laughed.''Now that's how you make a joke Preston.''Priscilla said elbowing his husband and Gideon could only pout and twitch his right eye.

  ''You sure dad..? You'd be lonely..''Gideon said worrying for his father's happiness

   ''Some time alone couldn't hurt. But if he doesn't come back in one piece I will sue you Preston.'' Bud said in a frozen tone but then he sees Bill fishing in a boat alone.''There's my man see you later!'' He hurried his boat to go to Bill.

  ''Alright let's go get ready kids.'' Preston said as they positioned to sail to Buttscuttle Island

  ''They're a great duo don't you think?'' Gideon asked Pacifica who was looking at the newspaper. 

  ''Gids check this out'' Pacifica said showing Gideon a page