.2

Holly sat patiently as Lynn painted a deep red panther paw on her cheek. The paint matched the rest of her Archwood Panther's cheer uniform. Her extremely long hair was pulled back in a high ponytail, the tips tickling her back with each swish of her head. It was game night so and like her friends, she took it very seriously, especially tonight. Tonight the boy's basketball team would be facing the bears. Although Stonebridge and Archwood weren't exactly rival schools, their games were always intense. The energy was prominent the second you entered the gymnasium.

"Alright, it's done." Lynn stepped back to admire her work a grin spreading across her face. Lynn was the artistic one out of their little clique. She spent almost all of her free time in the art rooms creating masterpiece after masterpiece to be displayed around the school. The small paw on Holly's cheek was nothing compared to everything else she'd done.

"Thanks, babe." Holly hopped up from the bench, tightening her ponytail and reaching down to grab her poms. "I'll see you after the game." Placing a quick kiss on her best friend's cheek, she rushed out into the gym joining Leanne on the sidelines.

"You know that guy you told me about? The one that you met a few weeks ago with all the tattoos?" Leanne was saying as soon as Holly was within earshot. Holly nodded her head quickly, it had been weeks but she never forgot a face, especially one that looked like his.

Holly had spent the entire drive home gushing about the guy that she had met. How mysterious he was but mostly about how attractive he was. How she felt this immense pull this crazy urge to be close to him. How she wanted to do all these things to him and she didn't even learn his name. Holly was able to blame her boy crazy gushing on the fact that she was drunk and forgot all about it... for the most part.

"Why? What about him?"

"He's here." Holly instantly went to look through the crowd. Her eyes scanned over the visiting side of bleachers, which was never really packed. She couldn't find his face in the crowd of people. "I don't see him."

"Right there." Leanne grabbed her friends face, turning her gaze to the five players jogging onto the field. The guy leading them, dribbling the ball as he walked. Although Leanne had never actually seen him she was able to point him out no problem. He was covered in tattoos something you didn't typically see on the average private school kid. It was a dead giveaway.

Holly's eyes drank him in. He looked even better in uniform. His hair was still in that distressed style and the white of his uniform made his tattoos more prominent. He was nearly drool worthy. A smile spread across her lips when she thought he was looking at her almost raised her hand to wave but he turned his head.

"You were right. He is unlawfully attractive." Leanne gushed, her eyes never leaving the boy. Holly nodded, tried to play it off like she wasn't completely swooned. "Told you so." She grinned, searching the court for her favorite player.

Number 26, showing off and being absolutely Kaden. An excited shout left her lips when he dunked, his eyes instantly finding hers in the group of cheerleaders. Kaden grinned and she returned it, blowing a quick kiss before she began to move.

"Holy shit! That was such a good game!" Asher exclaimed, high-fiving his best buds. Both Kaden and Alex came trudging down the front steps of the school sweaty and grinning. Panthers had kicked some serious butt tonight.

The guys talked excitedly as the group started for their parked cars. Kaden had moved to sling his arm around Holly's shoulders, ignoring her complaints about him being sweaty. "We're meeting at Sophia's right?" Leanne wondered earning a few murmurs of agreement.