CHAPTER 1

DANE'S POV

Every time I heard the snooze of the clock I can't help but to cussed silently.

"Aish"

Even my body doesn't want to get up but, I still have to.

It's time to work.

I got up to my bed and walk towards the bathroom. When I finally done with my Daily Routines. I head up through the garage area.

I hopped in my car and started the engine. I think, I should drink coffee in my office. I can't help but to massage my temple. Ang sakit.

Kanina pa lang kami nakauwi and I think it's 3 o'clock in the morning together with my secretary. We came from Italy were I accepted the business trip. Well, the place fits me perfectly. It's good.

Habang na sa gitna ako ng pagmamaneho, my phone suddenly buzzed up. Kinuha ko ito sa Dashboard at sinagot ang tawag.

"Yes?"

["Good Morning Miss Davis, I would like you to remind you're appointment today"]

"Yes, what is it?"

["You will be heading a meeting at 7:30 o'clock with Mr. Rouseffe together with Mr. Agile. And 10 o'clock to 4 pm will be the time we're you and Mr. Harswell meet up for a business appointment."]

"Is that all?"

["Yes."]

"Okay, Thank you. I will be there for a minute Ghazi. Take the responsibilities."

["Okay, Ma'am."]

"Bye"

Then I ended the call.

Sinandal ko ang ulo ko sa sandalan ng upuan. My head is still aching.

Kapag hindi ako nakaayos sa tulog. Sasakit ang ulo ko parang nahihilo ako. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ganito ako sa pagkakaalam ko hindi naman ganito mga magulang ko noon.

Do I forgot to introduced myself?
Anyways, I'm Dane Davis. I'm turning 20. Well, if you were confused about my situation. I'm the owner of my Mother and Father's company. They are already died since 7 years ago. I haven't still know the reason why. As far as I could still remember, the man who wore a black hood was the one who killed my parents. I didn't know what was his intention to my parents. Until now, I am still investigating the "murder" of them.

When I reached my destination. I walk thru the entrance of the building. Every employees greeted at me. So I greeted them back.

I entered the elevator silently.

"Good Morning Ma'am" A grey woman greeted at me. I smiled.

"Same as you" I answered back.

When the elevator finally bings in the last floor which is my office. Lumabas na'ko.

Nang nakarating na ako sa loob. Agad akong umupo sa swivel chair at sinandal ang ulo ko. Habang nasa gitna ako ng katahimikan biglang bumukas ang pintuan kaya napatingin ako dun saglit.