Chapter 8: The Newly Weds

KAIZER'S POV

I'm heading now thru the office of the monster. In living like this was totally hell and luxurious by the way. Glorious life I had is not so good. Even I had millions of money and being part of the multi-billionaire is not enough to my happiness. I need someone who'd can give me happiness and throw this shits around me. It's completely one of the messer! Damn it.

When I finally reached the building. I hopped out the car and started to smile so that I can easily catch and capture a woman in the bed.

Being this shits isn't bad issue to a man like me. I had a confidence because, I got a six packs abs which woman's like. I have a good jawline and the lips? It's totally good especially to the 'lick' scenes. Even my biceps can woman drool. The whole entire body I had is every woman's needed. Even the other man can drown thru this body I had.

I entered the elevator quietly. I leaned my back thru the wall. A minutes passes by before a one woman entered the elevator.

She was wearing a simple but elegant dress I think it was called upper knee. He has a pale skin. She had a good shape of body and I can say is, She's perfectly fit into my taste.

She shook her head that made my back straight. Wait. Don't tell me?

"What a bunch of jerk!" She hissed and suddenly punch my stomach that causes me to cough. I look at her face but it was full of frustration.

"You asshole! I know you we're staring all over my body! You we're such an asshole! You jerk!" I smirked of what she'd said and laughed slightly. I get close my face into her and smile.

"And I know you love it, right? I'll make it most unforgettable moments." I smirked and again, I heard myself starting to get pissed and slightly screaming in pain because she kicked my below the belt! Damn it!

"Mabaog ka sana!" And it turns out that'll the elevator's bings and it means she'll finally reached her destination.

I tried my best to walk but damn this shits! It's fucking hurts. She's the one woman who made this to me. Once, I'll saw her again. I'm gonna tortured her in the bed. Mark my word.  

When I finally entered the office of the monster. I tried to walk normal but my body doesn't cooperate. I sit erectly in the couch so that the asshole's couldn't know the reasons why.

"Oh, ano. Baog na ba tayo?" One of the asshole's said who was  named Jacob. Every of them laughed and mimicking me.

"Sumigaw ka na. Alam ko masakit pa bro." Sabay tawa ng ugok na si Lucas. How could this four asshole's know it?

"Tutok kasi ng tutok sa katawan. Ayan nabaog!" And one of the asshole's comes, Thunder.

"Fuck you all!" Inis kung sabi sabay tayo.

"Oh, saan ka pupunta? Bathroom? Di na'yan gagana. Baog na eh." Binatukan ko ang isang ugok na si Van.