Chapter 11: Eerie

KAIZER'S POV

Gym

I smirked when I read again the note I received awhile ago. This people won't stop me huh. They even try me.

I drove the car as faster as I could. When I reached my destination I hopped out the car. And there I'll saw them.

"Oh there you are!" The Kart name said. I tried to be act nicely even tho my hand started to get trembling to punch them. As like what the quotes said Patience is a virtue.

Tinanggal ko ang shades ko at ngumiti sa kanila. Behold the demons are waking.

"I've notice you're members are new right now. Do you even recruiting with them last night because your afraid to lose the game AGAIN?" I emphasize the word again. His faced turn red as if he was ready to kill me. Very well then my hands waiting for them. 1 vs 15? Hell? The heck my scared?

He laughed. "Yeah. As you can see, these goons around me is just you know a friend of mine. Anyways, I'm not here to get trouble with you because I know to myself that I'll be lose." I smirked. Alam naman na pala niya. Anong kailangan niya sa'kin?

"But.." He smirked. I felt that these fucker wants to reveal something.

"But?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"But, it doesn't mean. That I will not taking avenge." Nang-aasar niyang sabi.

"Then do it asshole. I'm not fucking scared." I said with full of authority.

"I know. I know." He smirked.

"Is that all?" I asked boringly. I was about to walk and hop in the car when he spill the name that made me stop.

"Dane Davis, that woman.  Wouldn't know the shits with your boss and the organization, right?" I stop awhile and turn my head. Darn it! Try to spill and his dead.

"Then? The hell I care?" I said coldly. He shrugged.

"I was worrying about her situation. You know she's special to me." I frowned. How could these asshole know her?!

"Anyways, I meet her last time in the restaurant. I was supposed to get her number so that I can court her but damn it! She's a smart. She easily escape in my hands!" He almost yelled. I smirked.

"But, it doesn't mean. I will stop." My smirked fade away as he spoke out those words.

"I just meet her awhile ago. She's lonely and sad. As a man with full of wisdom. I hug her while she was crying. And I know she's thinking about the incident happened yesterday." I clenched my fist. He stepped towards me.

"You know what. I admit that she's already being curious in the acts and all the incidents." He said seriously.

"I want to take an advice that she might be kill you all especially your boss if one time someone will reveal the past and secrets or rather she remembers everything." He said seriously. I clenched my fist.

"How could you ever know?" I asked. He look at me.

"Need proofs?" Damn it!

"I know you could still remember of how she kills the man who bullied at her at the younger age. She even using her mind and skills to fight against that kiddo. Until she remember the incidents happened in her parents. She thinks the kiddo who bullied at her is the opponent who killed her parents. The way she dig the knife it makes her more stronger to fight. The more she killed the kid. The more pain ease from her and then the detective Gail came. He changed her life. I know the reason why Dane lost her memories because that traitor asshole is part of Harswells Organization. He put a simple medicine for every drinks of Dane and I know it tooks a year or century before she could remember everything at yan ang ikinababahala ko." I smirked. His being talkative and I don't fucking care.