Eleven

It has been four months since Kagami and I started dating. I'm still thinking about Kise. How he is right now?

The last time he introduced a girl to me, I got angry. That was so immature and childish of me.

I finished my club activities; I joined the photography club which does the documentary of events in this school. All you need to do is take pictures of random people in school and such.

Classes are done and I expected Kagami to be waiting at the gate but instead, I saw Kise looking at me. I'm not sure if he is looking at me. Maybe he is looking at somebody else, his girlfriend, friends or something?

I ignored him as I walk. At the exact moment, I saw Kagami. I was about to walk towards his direction when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" he said as he held my wrist tighter.

"Kise... what are you doing? I'm going to go on a date with Kagami."

"A date?" he meaningly smiled like it has a message to say. "Oh, right... right. You're dating him already."

"I need to go now, Kise."

He pulled me closer, in front of many people. He whispered, "You're not going anywhere, Mei."

I tried to push him off but his strength was too powerful. I can say that he improved already.

"What are you doing? Kise, let me go."

He pulled me as he started to run away from Kagami. I'm sure that Kagami is a fast runner, he'll be behind us any moment.

"What is this place? Why did you bring me here? Hey, idiot." I called.

"You're still the Mei that I used to know."

"Okay. Free my wrist then we'll talk about everything."

He did let go of my wrist.

I asked, "What do you need from me? I thought our friendship is over?"

"No one said, you did not and I did not said that our frienship is over."

"Then, what is it, Kise?"

"I want to say sorry for everything back then."

I was too shocked that I said, "Sorry? It is not enough. After what you did to me? My feelings? Huh? Do you know how hurt I am... deep inside?" I paused and once again said, "I loved you, Kise."

"Mei..."

"And I've chosen to let my feelings for you go away. I just want our friendship to last forever. I'm sorry. I'm tired of everything, Kise."

I added, "So...let me go."

--

A/N: I ran out of ideas. Sorry, uh.
Hope you like this short chapter! Thank you for 1K reads and 40+ votes!