Fifteen

Kise's hood got blown away by the strong wind and people reacted quickly. They ran to him and asked his autograph and photos. I got taken away by his side because of the flow of his fans.

Some of his fans were pushing and pulling me away. I fell down on the ground a few times which gave me scratches, wounds and bruises. Fans can be truly harsh and physical.

He was giving me a signal that I should wait for him at some place but I did not understand it. Instead, I waited for him at the park near the bakery.

I sat on a bench near the basketball court. There are people playing and watching this morning. I was curious enough to see the game because I am interested.

I said, "Excuse me, coming through."

There, I saw Kagami playing with the whole Seirin team. I believe they took a break from their school to practice for their game by the end of the month but why here of all places?

"Mei?" Kagami noticed me.

I turned my back and walked away. I honestly don't want to heat things up. I thought about Kise instead who is being stuck with his fans right now. Is he done?

I found a bench and sat on it; it is kind of far from the basketball court. Then later on, a group, a trio, of senior students who looked like gangsters talked to me.

"Are you Sakura Mei?"

"Why do you know my previous name?"

"We're from Kaijo as well. Please join our club!" they all bowed at the same time.

I thought they are going to steal or punch me.

"What club is it?" I answered.

"Photography club. Please be our model and we really need members." the one with the spiky hair begged.

"You sure I'm not going to do anything... weird?"

"Cosplay!"

"Wait, wait. My bestfriend is a model, you need him more, I promise." I smiled.

After how many weeks, December approached. The photography club? I became a member of it and it is Kise's second club too. No, I was not the model. It was obviously Kise.

The club coordinated with the school newspaper or basically, the student council who releases the school magazine or newspaper. It was a success. Kise gained more fans from the school.

Today, we went to the school separately due to club and school activities. As usual, I was earlier than him. The photography club has to take pictures of the Christmas party planning part of the school. In short, we are part of the documentary team.

"Kise, if you have or if you can give some time for your second club, please go. It's urgent." I said.

"Sure, no problem."

"Thank you."

He suddenly tucked my hair on my right ear. "What time?"

"Right after your class dismisses." I said with a nervous voice.

"See you then."

"Yeah, see you."

The following days got busier and I got busier as well. After the day that Kise's hood was blown off, it was written in newspapers and the social media like Google, Wordpress and more.

Starting that day, I got threats from my personal accounts in social medias and in my inbox too. No one knows about this except me, obviously.

I was being bullied everyday without no one knowing.

Wednesday...

"Where did you get that bruise?"

"I was being clumsy."

"No, seriously?"

"I was trying to open the door of the club's own room and it was weird so it accidentally... you know."

"Here." he gave me an ice pack.

"Thanks. Good night."

Thursday morning...

"Mei, don't tell anyone that we did that to you or else, you know the usual consequence."

"I know. No one knows."

"Good."

"Just stop making fake scenes that never happened."

"Are you telling me to stop? Oh my. You really have a stupid brain." she hits my face as she said those words.

"Please..."

"You are so pathetic."

Friday afternoon...

"Mei." our club president called.

"What is it?"

"The school newspapers are missing. We're going to use those for this month."

"Missing? I'll try to find them after my classes."

By dismissal, I went to the back of the school because of the burning smell.

I saw the group of girls who were bullying me these past days. They are burning the school newspapers that my club and student council worked on.

"Hey, this is too much!" I shouted.

"We're just having fun, Mei." one said as they were leaving.

I was trying to save all newspapers when...

"Mei? What have you done?" the student council president saw me.

"It's not what you think!" I said.

"You know the punishments of the student council, right?"

"I know."

"I won't do it, don't worry. I was eavesdropping."

"Really? Thank you." I took a deep breath.

After that, I went to the faculty to do some work.

"Mei, can you bring these to your classroom?"

"Sure, no problem. I can do the rest." I smiled.

"Is it okay with you?"

"Yes."

It is six o' clock in the evening and I just finished transferring the things that needs to be transferred. I went out of the school and went straight to the basketball court of the school.

I entered the indoor court and I got punched; I quickly fell down and my vision went black.

--

A/N: Hope you like this chapter! I'm thinking of ending this at Chapter 20 but... it is impossible as of this time. Hahaha. We're almost at 100 votes, thank you! :D