T W O / F I V E

SOTC: COPYCAT — Billie Eilish
• watch your back when you can't watch mine •

They were gasping, pressing into each other's skin. Pale hands entangled in hair, tongues quickening, hands quicker.

The two girls, they were like lightning.

A silhouette peered at them. One eye through a crack in the door was enough to unleash the full volume of each moan. It was observed—their near-bare bodies, a faint laugh. Their clothes on the floor, like tatters of shed black skin.

Despite the denial, the silhouette felt a soft pulse of happiness for its comrades. Happy that they had found love in each other, even though they had broken so many rules. Oh, so many rules, including the cardinal one: don't fool with Negan's property.

The silhouette shook her head. What a tragic ending it would be, when she set things right.

The next morning, she would visit Negan. There was no other option, it was only devotion to Negan that had let her survive all these years. Nothing could break her loyalty to him.

And she would tell him everything. Absolutely everything, even as it was unfolding in front of her eyes.

The girls had now no layers of clothing between them, as they pushed into each other and laughed over the soft bassline of moans.

The silhouette felt no twinge of guilt. No, she only smiled.

She would be thanked later.

And oh, Negan would be so pleased.

x x x x x x x x x x

QOTD: Anyone have any ideas or predictions for what's going to happen next? Who was "the silhouette?" Why is she going to report them?  Who is her "comrade?" 

x x x x x x x x x x

OFFICIAL SPOTIFY TRACKLIST:
goo.gl/9QBvfW

OFFICIAL TWITTER PAGE:
@bombsh3llwrites

x x x x x x x x x x

Word Count: 309
Created 9-2-17
Edited 9-10-17