Everyone meets

"Devan get up right now, there's people coming to see all of the girls and you're still asleep!!!"
Ugh I groan, it's not like anyone will want to adopt me and plus all the families that come here have women. "Well as a matter of fact it happens to be a gay couple (two men) so no more whining get your butt out of bed young lady!" I decided to play some YouTube while I got ready and of course I turn it right on Shane's channel and watch a couple of his videos along with a few of Ryland's."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Shyland arrives
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice to meet you I'm Ms. Baxter the head of age group 13-17 and you are?
I'm Shane Yaw, I'm Ryland Adams. Okay well mr Yaw and mr Adams if you'll excuse me for a moment I have a resident that doesn't seem to want to get out of bed. That sounds like you Shane, Ryland said. While they were waiting for Ms. Baxter to come back down they saw a few girls but they all seemed stuck up like they were better than everyone in the world. Finally Ms.Baxter came back down with a girl if Shane had to guess around 15, and he noticed her immediately because she was wearing a beauty by Ryland tank top. The girl was looking down at her phone and Ms. Baxter motioned for her to look up, and as she did she looked right at me and Ryland, and went pale. Devan this is Shane and Ryland, mr Yaw mr Adams this is Devan the one I had to corral out of her room. Hi Devan it's nice to meet you me and Ryland say and she squeals and says hi. I'm sorry gentlemen Ms. Baxter says she's hardly ever like this. Oh it's ok I say (knowing why she is acting like this.) Ryland says "do you mind if we have a few minutes alone with her?" Ms. Baxter nods her approval and scurries off to a group of girls. Hi Devan I say again, she says hi back and seems more calm like the initial shock has worn off a bit. So do you want to sit and tell us a bit about yourself? She nods yes, so we start taking about her favorite YouTubers, music, food, and her school life and how she has a girlfriend that's ships us as much as her. At this point Ryland and I are looking at each other and we know she is the one. By this time Ms. Baxter is back asking if we have made a decision, we told her we thought so but we need to ask Devan one more question, Devan? We ask yes she replies "How much do you ship Shyland?" With all of my hearts replies Devan. To answer your question yes we have made a decision we would like to talk to you in private though. At that moment I see the life leave Devan's eyes, if only I could tell her that she will be our daughter from now on I would but that would ruin the surprise.
** Magical time skip **
Ok it's official mr Yaw and mr Adams you are now the legal guardians of Devan Marie Tertoun. They walk back into the entranceway but Devan isn't there, I wonder where she is says Shane, Ryland then says "she probably went back up to her room" yeah let's go find her. As they climb the stairs they hear faint crying, so they keep walking until they come to a door plastered with pictures of different youtubers, then they knock "can we come in ?" They ask all they here next is a door unlocking then they see their daughters face all red and stained with tears. What she says. Why are you crying? asks Shane. Umm I don't know maybe because I made a huge fool of my self in front of my idols. No trust us you didn't and if you think that was making a huge fool of yourself you should see what Shane did when he met Britney in Vegas said Ryland. Hey be quiet said Shane. Then Devon started laughing really hard. Oh you think that's funny do you said Shane. And Devon laughed so hard she started crying tears of laughter. After she stopped laughing Devon said "oh hey why did you guys come up here?" We wanted to tell you to pack said Ryland. What? Why? Said Devon. Because we're going home said Shane. Wait what do you mean by that asked Devon. You're our daughter now so we kinda need to take you home. Omg you adopted me?!?!?? Said Devon. Well yeah Shane said. Then Ryland said you're the best daughter we could ever ask for and besides pretty much all the other girls here are total fucking bitches. Then both Shane and Devon's jaws hung open, what said Ryland. You cussed said Shane, I mean you actually cussed said Devon. Oh shut up you guys said Ryland, oh and hey by the way did we hear you say earlier that you have a girlfriend said Shane. Yeah said Devon , why? Well we want to meet her said Ryland, yeah to make sure she is good for our daughter. Ok fine you guys I'll invite her over but don't be weirded out if she just stands there blank faced and squealing. Oh like you did the first time you saw us said Ryland. Oh be quiet said Devon. Then she pulled out her phone and called her girlfriend Kendall..........

(Btw this is what Devon looks like)
(And yes I know it's Sabrina Carpenter this is just what I think she looks like)

(Btw this is what Devon looks like)(And yes I know it's Sabrina Carpenter this is just what I think she looks like)