The fans find out

Hey what's up you guys, yes so you guys read the title right, Ryland and I adopted a daughter and we figured we should introduce her so without further ado here is our daughter ... Devon, hi guys. So let's start this story at the beginning, so I have wanted to have a child for a long time and then on Saturday night I told Ryland and we both agreed we wanted to adopt a daughter, so Sunday morning we went to the nearest orphanage, looked around a bit but we didn't see anyone that caught our eye said Shane. Until one of the workers said she would be back because she had to corral a girl that wouldn't get out of bed, and that immediately made me think of Shane said Ryland. And when the rouge girl came down the stairs I immediately noticed her because she was wearing a beauty by Ryland tank top and looking down at her phone said Shane. When she looked up at us she immediately went pale and started squealing, the worker apologized and said sorry because she had never seen her do this before but we knew she was fangirling so we asked for some time alone with her said Ryland. We began talking about her life and her girlfriend who apparently ships us as much as Devan does and right then we knew she was the one so we filled the paperwork and she became our daughter said Shane. Devon you've been so quiet do you want to tell the next part? asked Ryland, knowing it would make me laugh. Yes I said, so apparently after they adopted me they remembered that I said that I had a girlfriend, so they made me call her and invite her over so they could make sure she was okay for me to date. Well Shane basically already approved just when we were talking on the phone because she hates Jamba, and she wanted watermelon juice so she used his power drill life hack and apparently he felt so proud.
This is true said Shane. Well Ryland wasn't having it and wasn't going to judge over the phone so we had her come over, but I didn't tell her that they had adopted me, I only told her I had big news, and I think she almost passed out when she found out what the news was. Well long story short they both approve and we can live happily ever after. So that's the end of the story said Shane.
And also Devon is starting her own youtube channel called Devon-Adams-Dawson and later she will be posting a video of here meeting cheeto and uno for the first time. Then Shane did his usual ending and the video was over.

Oh and thanks guys for not mentioning the crying part that meant a lot, said Devon

Oh of course honey, we didn't want to embarrass you you're first time in camera but watch out it will come soon said Shane.

Noted, Devon said then laughed