Movie Night

They had just finished getting Devan completely moved in when Shane suggested they have a family movie night. Both Ryland and Devan agreed, but before Shane and Ryland could go downstairs Devan pulled both of them into a big hug and said "Thank you guys so much for everything, for once in a very long time I finally feel like I'm in a family where there is only love and no hate." Aww of course honey" said Ryland, "yeah there will always be love here no matter what and you can hold us to that" said Shane.

After 2 bowls of popcorn (mostly eaten by Shane and Devon) and 3 movies they were all getting sleepy.
Then Shane and Ryland looked at each other then Devon and nodded, what is going on? Asked Devon. Well Ryland and I want to ask you something very important. What is it? Asked Devon, looking from Shane to Ryland then back to Shane. How would you feel about being in a video with us telling our fans that we adopted you? Asked Ryland. Ummm I would love it, said Devon. Great said Ryland and Shane at the same time. Oh and also tomorrow we need to pick up uno and cheeto from the sitters said Shane. Oh my god said Devon, how could I have forgotten about them, I feel like such a bad sister. Oh don't worry it's ok said Ryland, I'm sure they'll love you.

Ok well I'm gonna go to my room and try to get some sleep, goodnight dad she said kissing Ryland's forehead, goodnight dad she said kissing Shane's forehead. And at that moment both Shane and Ryland started crying, oh my god did I do something wrong said Devan. No not at all sweetie both Shane and Ryland said, it just that was the first time you called us each dad. Oh, said Devon, well you are my dads and I'm sorry it took me so long to say it.
Oh that's ok said Ryland, go ahead and get some sleep honey said Shane, they both kissed one side of my forehead.

Adopted by Shyland जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें