Truth or Dare?

Gajeel's P. O. V.

"I'd better not be wasting my time... " To think that I was about to apologize. Okay, maybe it's not a big deal, but dragons don't do apologies. It'd be more probable to live without eating iron. (Metallicana forbid) If only there were an easier of doing this. I went to Fairy Hills only for Erza to stop at the entrance and kick me out.

"What the hell! What's your problem, you strawberry!"

After scowling at me, she said that Levy never came back since this morning. "Damn. What am I supposed to do now?" It's not like there's some magical device that could tell me where the hell she is. I'd use my nose, but I don't have any of her things and for some stupid reason I can't get anywhere near the building.

"No men near this side of the dorms. Grandma's orders." Erza barked.

"Who the hell are you talking about?"

"Forget it. Just leave. You could ask Levy when you find her. She was headed to the guild if I remember correctly."

"But I was just there!"

"She wouldn't just disappear without saying anything to anyone. Someone must know."

"You're no help."

"Leave." She gives me the deadliest look,turns her back, and leaves.

I was walking by the guild again and it felt hopeless.I feel like I've looked everywhere. The guild members haven't seen her, she isn't with the blonde, and not even in her own home. WHERE IS SHE?

"Hey." Gray said out of the blue. "You owe me for Juvia's attack."

"Get over it. I needed to get away from coldhead."

"Cold head? Water isn't always cold though. Wouldn't that be me?"

"The water I use to wash myself is always cold! Besides, you're called The Nudist." Gray seemed like he was about to lose his temper. Bring it on. Wait, no. Levy. "I ain't got time for you. I can't find Levy."

"What are you talking about? She's right there." I glance over at where he's pointing, just to find out that she's nowhere to be seen.

"Where? I can't see her." I look out for frantically, just to be surprised by Gray's laughter.

"Hahahahhaa! Dude,who would even fall for that?" I glared, but didn't make a move.

"I thought she was your friend, why are you not worried?"

"Because she's probably just avoiding you. I mean, who wouldn't? You destroyed our home and then had the nerve to join it! How would it be possible for Levy to waste her time with the likes of you. Especially after you were the one who personally beat her and her teammates up. I don't get how Master came up with this horrendous idea. You'll never be one of us." I flinched with every word that came out of his mouth.

"I don't expect you people to forgive me."

"That's all you have to say for yourself?!" Gray seemed ready to jump me.

"Hmph. I don't have to explain myself to anybody." I turned and started walking away from The Nudist.

"Maybe I should ask Juvia if Levy stopped by while I was gone. Then again, why am I even still trying? Gray wasn't lying. Why would she ever forgive me?" I was about to head for home, but rain stopped me in my tracks. "Not this again. What is wrong with the weather here?!" I froze after realizing."Wait. I know where you are, Levy."

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

"Taurus!" I summoned the golden bull while Levy watched carefully.

"Moooo!" Taurus screamed the same thing he always does when summoned. "Lucy! How is my hot maid today?" He was getting dangerously close to my chest.

"First of all, I'm not your maid! Second, stop drooling and help us."

"Us?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm here." Levy finally spoke. Taurus turned to face her and didn't say a word. He then looked at me again and had a depressed expression. It immediately faded, until he looked at Levy again.

"What's your problem, Taurus?" I questioned.

"Her chest is not meaty like yours!" I froze and convinced myself to not throw his key into the deep ocean.

"What did you just say?!" Levy barked at him as she stomped her feet.

"I like my meat."

"Well, I can turn you into a delicious medium rare steak. Would you like that? I'm sure you'd love a taste of yourself." Taurus and Levy glared at each other with a menacing countenance while I watched in awe.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down, guys. First of all, Taurus, control your animalistic hormones and Levy, Gajeel's attitude really is rubbing off on you." I pointed out.

"Don't compare me to him, Lu-chan." Levy sighs. "I'm sorry."

"Hmph." Taurus grunts. "What was it that you called me here for, Lucy?

"We're going to help Levy train."

"So I can hit her?

"No." Said a familiar, but unexpected voice.

"Gajeel!" I exclaimed, surprised.

"What are you doing here?" Levy questioned.

"I could ask you the same. Why would you come here again, after all that happened here. If you were avoiding me, this would be the last place you'd go." Gajeel responded.

"Levy...don't tell me this is were that happened." I asked. I could see a look of guilt on her and raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"I didn't actually think that he's show up here. This is just a good place to train. That's all."

"And I can spit fire." Gajeel added a touch of sarcasm."Close enough, actually." I added.

"Iron and fire are in no way the same" Gajeel defended. Don't compare me to that hothead!"

"You're comparing yourself, iron brains." Levy snapped.

All of a sudden Gajeel ran towards Levy and swiftly carried her over his shoulder. "Hey! Let me go! Let. Me. Go!" Levy screamed as she continuously pounded Gajeel's back in frustration. "Are you deaf? I said let go!" Gajeel had already started running with Levy over his shoulder.

"No babies, okay?" I shouted as they were almost out of sight.

"Luuu-chaaaan!"