Lux does the impossible

Me: Luxembourg!!!!!!! You have a dare!

Luxembourg: Hello, yes, what is it?

Me: BelgianHetalian wants you to try and make Belgium angry and Netherlands smile!

Luxembourg: That'll be tough...

Hutt River: *being the supportive bf he is* Woooooooooo!!!!! You can do it babe!!!

Luxembourg: *chuckle* Well, I certainly will try.

-Timeskip to Netherlands-

Luxembourg: Hello, big brother!

Netherlands: Hallo...

Luxembourg: I just wanted to tell you that I love you and big sister very much; and that I got something for you! *smiles and holds out a box*

Netherlands: *suspicious* Hm... okay, give it to me.

Luxembourg: *hands over box with a smile*

Netherlands: *opens it*

Box: *contains a new pipe, a book full of romantic poems, a rabbit stuffed animal, and little various sparkly euro bill stickers*

Luxembourg: *smile* You like it, big bro?

Netherlands: *silence* I- *more silence* Thank you... *smol smile*

Luxembourg: *grin* I knew you would like it!

-Timeskip to Belgium-

Luxembourg: Oh... this'll be hard... I don't want to make big sis angry...

Me: I don't either but you have to. It's a dare!

Luxembourg: I know... okay I'll try. *walks over to Belgium* Hi, big sis.

Belgium: :DDDD Hello, little brother! How are you?

Luxembourg: I'm okay, what about you?

Belgium: I'm great!

Luxembourg: *sigh* pancakesarebetterthanwaffles

Belgium: what?

Luxembourg: *repeats it and kinda slower*

Belgium: *eye twitch* whAT- whO- thAt's nOt trUe- I thOught yoU wEre bEtter thAn thIs-

Luxembourg: *is being a good actor* *shrug* It's true though.

Belgium: How dARe yoU

Luxembourg: *shrug again*

~This goes on a few more minutes~

Belgium: *raGE* I-

Luxembourg: Wait, sister, calm down! It was just a dare!

Belgium: what

Luxembourg: Waffles really are better than pancakes, I swear!

Belgium: you're damn right they are *huff*

Luxembourg: I'm so sorry sister, I had to do it... I had to try and make you angry.

-

Me: ok sorry that took so long but anyway- leave asks and dares in the comments!

Me: Btw the asks and dares given to everyone really take a lot of time, and I have about 5 of those type of things in my list of asks/dares right now, so if y'all can just stick to asking specific characters, duos, trios, or small groups but no more than like 6-7 countries in a group pls! Once I'm done with all my requests I'll let you guys ask and dare the whole group again!

Me: also- I'm fine with more than one ask/dare per user, just not more than like 5 or so at a time pls!

Me: and remember- this is supposed to be like a tumblr ask blog or a cosplay panel, so you can ask questions you'd ask for those things!