The Truth/ part 7

"Come on Mal, just say it. Whatever you did I'm not blaming you."

"Okay you're right, I'm gonna say it. I'm pregnant."

Malia looks at Theo, she knows him long enough to read his face and his face is saying that what she said for probably 10 seconds ago he never expected.

"Theo please say something."

"WHAT THE .... YOU'RE PREGNANT, you're kidding right ? This is just a dumb joke."

"NO WTF THEO ! Do you really think I'm joking ?"

"I hope so !"

"Sorry for destroying your hopes ,but no. I'm not joking"

"Since when do you know ?!"

"Is that important ?"

"Yes !"

"One month."

"Oh my god"

"What ? Theo where are you going ?"

"I need to get out of here or I'm going to destroy something or say things that you don't wanna hear !"

"Wait !!! You can't just leave"

"Oh really, than look how !"

Theo opens the door and leaves

----------------------------------

As I closed the door, I begin to run into the woods. 

"Is that really happening ? I said to myself. 

"GODD ! How DOES that even happened." I shout and punch a tree. Automatically the tree falls down at the ground.

"I.. I.. I CAN'T be a father. Why is everything always happening me. DAMN I can't do this, I have to leave."

I begin to run faster and to hide everything around me, as I smell a known sense. Well I think I know this sense, but I'm not sure. I stop running and look around. Right behind a a tree is standing a person, who obviously tries too hide. Now the person begins to run, directly in my direction, but the person definitely runs way to fast for normal person. Only for safety, I begin to shift, growl and make me ready for a fight. Shortly before the person  arrives, the man turns on another way and run away.

Sorry for the short chapter 😬 I think I'm gonna update soon so...

Do you have a idea who the mysterious man is ?? 😏