Chapter Six

A/n: *unholy screeches of agony* I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I JUST STARTED SCHOOL SO I'VE BEEN BUSY PLUS I STILL HAVE WRITERS BLOCK SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND PROBABLY CRAPLY CHAPTER

Artist block is the worst thing you could ever get being an artist. Here I sat, staring at my sketchbook with a face as blank as my paper. I was a-void-ing (eyyy) ink since the phone call incident, not wanting to see his hurt and betrayal. I groaned in frustration and threw my pencil at my wall. Footsteps approached and my door slammed open, showing a startled and confused ink. I froze and we just sorta stared at each other, the air getting heavier and heavier with awkward tension. Ink was the one to break eye contact as he directed his eyes towards my blank paper. He laughed a little, trying to clear the suffocating air.
"Drawing a blank there y/n." He said smiling a little more than before. I giggles slightly before nodding.
"Yeah. I wanted to try and draw but I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO-"
"Haha calm down there y/n. Draw later. But for now we should get some food."
I was about to nod when my phone went off. I froze awkwardly before he nodded and closed the door. I picked up the phone to a very angry f/n.
"You. Never. Called. Back." She basically growled at me.
I put the phone on speaker. "Uh... sorry. Ok I'll answer some of your questions now."
"Good. I'll give three to start. Where are you, why did you randomly go missing, and why are there blue strings wrapped around your eisle?"
I took a breath. "Ok so you're probably not gonna believe me, but I'm in the antivoid with ink, and I was kidnapped by error. That's why those blue strings are there."
The other end of the line went silent. Then my ear drums were blasted with an over excited fangirling f/n. "OMGOMGOMG ARE YOU SERIOUS? HOW? WHY? CAN I JOIN YOU?"
I laugh, relieved she wasn't mad anymore. "Calm down f/n. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to go back for a while. Not too sure how to tell ink I come from outside this mulitverse."
"*gasp* are you gonna make skele-babies with him?!"
I froze, a blush creeping up my face. I could practically feel her smirk. "W-what the hell f/n! He would never like some trash like me!"
F/n giggles. "Well. Gotta go. I'll tell your mom your alive. See yah!" The line went dead.
I sighed putting my phone down. Ink can back in, his face illuminated with color. Oh crap. He heard the conversation. My face exploded with a bright red blush as we both just sort of... stared at each other.

Imma end the chapter there. Again sorry it's short but if you have ideas please let me know. See yah!