Chapter Eleven

I woke the next morning to someone tapping my head. I thought it was f/n, because she was the only one in my room. I swatted her hand away, then realized it wasn't her hand. I opened my eyes a little and saw a blur of beige. Opening them wider, I jumped up.
"Ink!" I squealed, tackling him in a hug. We both fell on the floor. I laughed, overjoyed with the fact he was here.
"Uhrg y/n. Keep it down I'm trying to sleep" f/n grumbled from my bed. I stood up, throwing a pillow at her face. She sat up, throwing it back. Ink stood up, and ended up getting hit. I laughed. F/n looked somewhat startled.
"W-wait. WAIT. No way." F/n rambled. Then she looked at me, smirking and wiggling her eyebrows. I realized she didn't know about the text conversation Ink and I had last night and laughed. F/n looked at me with confusion. I smirked, getting an idea that normally I wouldn't have the guts to do. I turned to ink. He looked at me, the same confusion written on his face. I grabbed his scarf and yanked it forward. 

Ink's POV (before y/n woke up)
I opened up a portal to the world I'm pretty sure y/n lives in. After the conversation last night, I wanted to see her. I missed her h/l h/c hair, and her e/c eyes. I missed everything about her. Stepping through the portal, I entered what appeared to be a girls room. There were f/c bed sheets on the bed in the corner of the room. There was a girl flopped on top of them. I didn't recognize her. Next to the girl was a lump in the blankets. Peeking out of the blankets was h/c hair. It was y/n. I cautiously stepped over to her and poked her. No response. I poked her again. She moved, swatting my hand away. Her eyes opened slightly. She looked at me, and her eyes opened wider. She hopped up, tackling me to the ground.
"Ink!" She squealed. 
"Uhrg y/n. Keep it down I'm trying to sleep" A familiar voice grumbled. Y/n stood up, throwing a pillow at who I assumed to be her friend, f/n. I stood up, only to get hit with a pillow. My head shot towards the direction the pillow came from, and I saw f/n sitting up. She was looking at me with a startled expression.
  "W-wait. WAIT. No way." She stuttered. She turned to y/n, and her face changed to a smirk. I looked at y/n with confusion. She turned to me, and grabbed my scarf. She yanked it forward, and my teeth met a soft pair of lips.

Y/n POV
I can't believe I actually did it. My face was burning, but neither of us pulled away. After a few seconds Ink started to kiss back. F/n was fangirling in the background. (TeddyBearKitkat). Someone knocked on my door, and I jumped away. Ink opened a portal to somewhere and ran through. I opened the door, revealing my mom.
"Hey mom," I said, trying to play it cool. She looked at me, stared for a few seconds, and laughed.
"Hey. Your dad and I have to go out somewhere. We'll be back in an hour or so." she said. I nodded briskly, stepping back into my room. Ink opened a portal and peeked through. I nodded and he stepped fully into my room. F/n appeared to be still processing everything that just happened. Then ink said something that would change my life forever (A PROPOSAL! Nah I'm kidding. Maybe I will create a story about that someday ^-^)
"Hey y/n, do you want to join me on an adventure through aus?" F/n looked at me, I looked at her, and I couldn't speak. My throat went dry, my palms becoming sweaty.
"I-i um.... w-what about f/n?" I squeaked out. He laughed.
"She can join too."
F/n lost it. She squealed so loud the neighbors are probably questioning her. She nodded her head while squealing, accepting the invitation. I laughed, turning towards ink.
"Yeah. We'll do it. Thanks, for everything ink." He smiled, pulling me into a side hug.
"Anytime"
Something about that ending seems familiar... *realizes I ended chapter 8 practically the same way*. Oh well. Sorry for uploading late. I got sidetracked reading Everlost (it's an amazing book). Thanks for reading and there are only gonna be a few more chapters left in the story (mainly filler chapters while I wait for some more people to request things for the sequal) don't forget to choose! Yep.... bai.