Happiness Again

Naruto POV

I can't help it. I just stare at her. She blushes and tries to ignore me but she know she can't 😏. I put my hand around her waist. "Can we go some where?", she asked me. I smiled and nodded. I actually thought that was a great idea. So I grabbed my wallet and held her hand. "Let me.....", she said as she tried to grab her purse. "No.....I'll pay my dear", I told her and I smiled. She looked surprised as I tugged her hand. We walked outside and I of course locked the door. I didn't want her to do anything at all for me. I want her to have stress free days with me. I held her hand tight but not too tight just so she could feel comfortable.

She smiled as we walked. As we were walking a man looked grumpy-ish and he kept starring at someone and in her face I could see she was trying to avoid it. I squinted my eyes to see who the hell he was staring then I noticed she was blushing bright red. "Honey.....what's wrong?", I said as I lifted her chin. She pointed at the man. She covered her face in my orange jacket. I pulled her closer cause I could feel her feeling unsafe and I didn't want that. "HEY DO YOU MIND STOP STARING AT MY WIFE", I yelled. "Who are you to tell me huh?", he said as he got closer and I pulled my wife behind me to protect her.

"Do you know who I am?", I asked as my eyes started turning sage mode. "No but I guess some dumb ass loser", he said licking his lips and looking at Hinata who was hiding behind me. "I am the Hokage, and this lady is my wife...

THE

HOKAGE's

WIFE!!", I growled as he stepped back and his eyes widen. "O-oh forgive me......I....", he said. And he ran off. I pulled Hinata in front of me and hugged her. "I've got you.....", I said calmly.

She giggled softly and said "You got jealous didn't you?", she said. "NANI? What? N-No", I said trying to keep it cool when we'll......I did get jealous. She smiled and tugged my arm. We kept walking and she smiled that made me smile also. I kept her on my side by holding her waist or hand. She didn't mind she was happy. I was happy too.

"Maybe something sweet?", I asked myself. And then I took her to eat some Dango** (**Sweet dumplings**). We sat down and asked for one plate of dango dumplings. When we got our order she grabbed a stick. "Matte...", (**Matte - wait**). She looked at me her mouth was half open. She was about to eat it. I grabbed it and took a dango dumpling out. And put it close to her mouth. She blushed and I said "Go ahead.....take a bite", I smiled as she blushed immensely. She took a bite and chewed slowly. When she finished I smiled and I let her do the same to me.

We ate all the dumplings. I smiled at her, and she smiled at me. She yawned and said "C-Can we go home?", I got up and paid. I even left a tip for the waitress. I grabbed her hand and we walked out. "MATTE!!......HOKAGE....!!", a woman yelled. It was the waitress. "Hm? What's the matter?", I asked her....she was panting. "A present for the Hokage's wife...", she said as she bowed and held out a box. Hinata reached out slowly and grabbed it. "It's some cinnamon rolls....I made them myself", she said.

Hinata smiled "A-Arigato.....they smell delicious", Hinata said. (**Arigato - Thank you**). Hinata bowed and we started walking once more. "It's been a month since I started being Hokage and their already treating nice or mean", I said as I gave her my orange jacket. She put it on and nodded. I pulled her close and she held the box of cinnamon rolls. She smiled and we got home. I opened the door and told her to walk up stairs, and that I'll make her a bubble bath she she can relax. She nodded and walked up stairs.

What else could happen hm? After all she is my wife right?