Bath Time!!😏

Naruto POV

I walked upstairs to the bathroom. Hinata was getting her clothes. I opened the water to a warm temperature for her. She walked in "Y-You didn't h-have to open it Naruto", she said as she set her clothes on the counter near her. I smiled and said "Baby....when your with me you will not do anything for me, because you do everything when while I'm in the Hokage office signing papers and all, but you need to relax and you will the days I get home my dear", I grabbed the her pink rubber band and handed it to her.

She tied her hair in to a side high ponytail. "Now, I'll get out, and you can take off your clothes, and call me when your in the tub so I can clean your back", I said as a walked to the door. She nodded as I closed the door. I waited for her, but I wanted to peek sooooooo bad that I started getting impatient "N-No Naruto leave her be until she tells you", I scolded myself. "Y-You can come in", I heard her say. I walked in and saw her in the tub covering her utterly big chest. I looked at her she was blushing hard bright red too. "Don't hide yourself from me, your safe I won't do anything Hinata", I told her as I knelt down.

She slowly started uncovering her chest. I stared at her for a good 5 minutes and pulled my eyes off her chest. "Are you okay N-Naruto?", she asked. "Uh...yea", I said grabbed the soap and a small cloth. I started rubbing them together until soap started to form. "Turn around baby girl", I told her as she blushed even more. She turned around and I started rubbing her back gently. "So warm.....", she said getting comfortable. She sunk more in the warm water. "Now you relax my love". I said as I leaned to kiss her fore head. "You c-can join". She said. And I shook my head.

"No my love....this is for you only, maybe on my third day here we will take a bath together", I said and smiled. She nodded and smiled back at me. "If you need me I'll be in our room folding our clothes", I said walking out. "Hai....Arigato", she said and I chuckled at her sweet voice. (**Hai - Yes**). I walked in outer room and started separating our clothes...her's and mine. When I was done I started folding her clothes. I finished that then I went on to mine. When I saw in the middle of folding........

*SCREAM* Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! *SPLASHHHHHH*

I quickly dropped my shirt I was folding and ran to the bathroom I was wearing black socks and tried to slid quick but...

"B-BABY ARE YOU.......", *THUD* I slipped. I quickly got up and went to her. "What's wrong", I said as I saw she was on the tub and it looked like she slipped on the soap I left on the floor on accident. "I t-tried to get out but slipped and f-fell back  in the tub.", I said as I helped her get back up. I picked up the soap. "Honey....sorry I forgot to pick up the soap when I finished cleaning your back", I said sad and disappointed. She looked at me with her towel wrapped around her.

I looked at her. She went on tip toes to kiss me and she was blushing. I smiled and said "My tiny Hime". (**Hime - Princess**) and kissed her. I broke the kiss and let her change. I picked up the shirt I dropped and put my clothes away along with Hinata's. When I went to the living room to get the mop. The floor in the bathroom was cleaned. "Damn it she cleaned it", I told myself. I saw her in the living room about to brush her hair. "Hime.....matte", I said and grabbed the brush. She knew what I told her and allowed me to brush her hair.

My wife....soooo beautiful. I love everything about her even her long black beautiful hair and especially her eyes. I wonder at what time will she feel sleepy, because I have a present for my hime.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!.......