Dreams part 2

Naruto POV

I smiled as i looked at young Hinata as she wiped my tears and said, "Naruto? I-Is that you?", I nodded at her as i put her down gently and young Hinata walked to her older self. "A-And i-is that.....", she paused as i put an arm around my wife. "You" i said with a smile. Both Hinata's blushed as younger me just stared shocked. "So your me?", younger Naruto asked. I nodded and smirked, "I became Hokage and married the right person", I said as i looked at my Hinata and the younger one blushed a bit. Younger Naruto was speechless, "I MARRIED HINATA A-AND THAT'S HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE AS SHE GETS OLDER!!!!", younger Naruto yelled. I smiled and nodded. Younger Naruto looked at Sakura "But i love her....", he said as younger Hinata lowered her head and i reached my hand for her.

"Was i that stupid as a young kid?", i asked Hinata my wife, and she didn't say a word. Young Hinata looked sad. So i decided to step up. "Hey leave that stupid idiot alone", I said looking at younger me. "YOU TAKE THAT BACK SAKURA AIN'T STUPID!", he yelled as Sakura stood still looking at Older Hinata. "I WONT TAKE IT BACK LITTLE ME! YOU REALIZED AS A TEEN THAT SAKURA DIDNT GIVE A DAMN UNTIL SHE SAID SHE LOVED YOU AND YOU DIDNT BELIEVE IT CAUSE IT WAS A LIE!" I yelled as Hinata put her hand on my shoulder and little Hinata held my hand. Little me stood in shock. "HER WHOLE LIFE ALL SHE WANTED WAS SASUKE NOT YOU, SHE ALMOST USED YOU TO GET TO HIM", I yelled at him. I pulled little Hinata to him. "You see this girl..... She's been there for you, Cant you see, she truly loves you and as a teen she nearly died for you." I said as tears stinged my eyes. "Hinata has been there secretly watching you, and crying with you when you felt pain, i hope you see that.....", I said as I cried and pulled little Hinata close to little Naruto as he shed tears.

I hugged my Hinata as she said " Shhh, Shhh baby, im here let it out my love", she rubbed my back. I hugged her tightly as in the corner of my eye..........

Little me was crying in little Hinata's arm's............

A warm smile ran acrros my lips. Young Sakura was shocked as I wiped my tears, "Go get your Sasuke." I said as she looked at me. "What? Cat got your tongue?", i said as she stood there. "Hmm.. Honey?", I said to Hinata as My wife hugged Sakura. Sakura blushed. "Thanks for helping me build courage to tell Naruto how i felt", Sakura hugged her back and in a split we ran off . We stood confused as younger us started walking off together. My heart felt fully complete, i didn't feel alone. I felt complete. Then she yelled "BIG NARUTO!", i turned to see young Sakura dragging Sasuke. I laughed as Sasuke stood before me.

His eyes widen, he was speechless and trembling. I patted his head, "Hello, Sasuke.", i smiled. Hinata giggled. "Naruto?", he said. I nodded "Yup the seventh Hokage", i said. Sakura gasped as she stood beside my wife. "And you married Sakura?", he asked a bit happy. I raised am eyebrow. And shook my head and locked eyes with my wife.  "Ahh, i see you married Hinata.",  he said rolling his eyes. "So i married that annoying thing", he said pointing at Sakura. Hinata and I nodded.

-TIME SKIP-

Hinata and i walked to the Hokage mountains. I smiled and reached my hand out as if touching my father. Little us were happy and giggling and i could've sworn i saw little me kiss little Hinata already. I looked at my wife and spun her around in my arms as she smiled, i kissed her deeply and said,......

"I love you.... Hinata"