Pleasures/Dreams

Naruto POV

I finished brushing her hair and picked her up and took her to the bedroom. She looked at me as I shut the door behind me and locked it and lied her gently on the bed. "Honey... I want you so so bad", I said with urge in my voice that her eyes widened. She kissed me and I kissed her back. Before I knew it I woke up and we were naked both of us. I held my hand out to touch her beautiful face and licked her ear in pleasure "How about we do another round", I said with a smirk and she smiled with her eyes closed as I

WARNING IMMATURE CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went under our bed sheets and sucked on one of her breasts which her moans wanted me for more so I did once more as pure pleasure when I came in her she moaned and i moaned her name and fell at her side touching her kissing her as I smiled.

-TIME SKIP-

Hinata was in the bed sleeping i was very tired and i went with her and i put her on my chest she sighed as i closed my eyes drifting into the same dream.....

"WHAT!!!!!!", I said looking around. "WHY DOES CHOJI LOOK SO YOUNG!?", I yelled pointing. Choji walked right through me. "The hell?" I muttered. "WAIT HINATAAAAAAAA!", I yelled and she yelled back I followed the sound of her voice and found her lost and i hugged her. "I'm here honey", i told her. "W-Where are we?", she asked. I scratched my head.

I had no idea. We decided to keep walking and then she started to giggle. I looked at her "What's so funny?", I asked smiling. She pointed at the younger me getting punched by young Sakura. "YOU BAKAAAAAA!" She yelled. Hinata giggled and i sighed "I was an idiot back then....." I told her "For not noticing the real person that loved me", i said pointing and  smiling to the cute young Hinata across from me. I walked up to the young Hinata and smiled and actually patted her head. Hinata looked at me blushing and smiling. The young Hinata turned red and i swept her off her feet. "Ahhhhh!", she yelled as younger Naruto came up to us. "H-HEY WHO UHHHHHHHH......", the younger Naruto stopped and started at my wife up and down. Hinata knelt down and hugged younger me.

Younger Naruto blushed as young Hinata passed out in my arms. Then younger Naruto ran to Sakura and said MINE. Hinata laughed and i turned my head touchung young Hinata's hair. "Im sorry i didnt notice you sooner", i smiled as tears fell down my cheeks as the young Hinata wraped her arms around my neck and kissed my forehead.

To be countined!!!!!