Kevin- Birthday Illness (Avin)

A/N- Wow 200 reads! I thought I was barely going to scrape 50, let alone break 200. Thanks to everyone reading!!! I'm always down for requests and such!!

Avi shot out of bed, feeling excited. It was Kevin's birthday. Since they had been dating for a few weeks, he felt responsible for him having an awesome birthday. He checked in with the surprise party he was planning. The cake was ready and Mitch and Scott were generous enough to host at their house. He began to get breakfast ready. He started to realize that Kevin wasn't awake. He was always up before Avi. He made his way to his bedroom. He knocked on the door and didn't get a response. He cracked it open and snuck in. Kevin was still asleep with all the covers kicked off. Avi came over and shook him awake. He felt an unnatural heat coming from him.

" Avi? What's up?" He muttered.

" I think you have a fever. Give me a minute." He said. He hurried to the bathroom and grabbed the thermometer and tylenol. He came back and took his temperature.

" 101.6. You are not going anywhere." He said.

" Of course I get sick on my birthday." Kevin groaned.

" We can still have a good time just the two of us." Avi said. Kevin smiled and Avi kissed his forehead. " I'm making breakfast. I'll bring it here."

" I'm going to go out to the couch. It'll be easier for the both of us." He said. Avi helped him get comfortable on the couch and finished breakfast. He placed the plate in front of Kevin, who was watching the news. They sat together and ate. Kevin mostly picked at his meal. Avi made sure that he had a substantial meal and took medicine.

" Go to sleep. Hopefully we can kick this really quickly." Avi said. Kevin wrapped himself tightly in blankets and fell asleep. Avi kissed his forehead and left to reschedule the party.

Avi sighed, collapsing into his bed. He managed to reschedule the party to two days from then and was taking care of Kevin. Thankfully, Kevin was a good patient. Never complaining. He heard his door open and Kevin coughing.

" Hey Kevin. What do you need?" He asked. Kevin smiled and lied down next to Avi.

" You." He said. Avi smiled and wrapped his arm around Kevin.

" Your fever's down. I'm sorry your birthday kind of sucked."

" Are you kidding me? I spent the whole day with you. Nothing else I could have asked you." He said. Avi burrowed his head into Kevin's warm chest. They fell asleep intertwined.

Avi woke up to a moist heat against his head. He checked Kevin's forehead and found it cool. He smiled as Kevin woke up too.

" Your fever's broken. I knew we could kick this." Avi said.

" Thanks for taking care of me. I'm gonna take a shower and then I'm gonna make breakfast." Kevin said. Avi smirked as Kevin went into the bathroom. Avi excitedly texted the guest list telling them the party was a definite for tomorrow.

Avi took a sip of his drink. The party had been going off without a hitch except he had been ignoring a headache all night. He finally managed to slip out of the crowd and onto the couch. All he wanted was for Kevin to have a good time and by the looks of it, he accomplished it.

" Avi. I don't think I thanked you enough for this. I really appreciate this." Kevin said, pulling Avi into a kiss. The kiss ended with a concerned look on Kevin's face.

" You feel warm. Do you have a fever?" He asked. Avi shook his head, only to be stopped by Kevin's hand on his forehead. " You do have fever. Why didn't you tell me you were sick?"

" I organized this party for you and I just to show you that I love you." Avi said.

" The way you can show me that you love me is telling me if something is wrong. Plus, this is not going to be the last birthday we'll spent together." He said. Avi sighed and let himself feel sick. " Lie down and get some rest. You worked too hard on this party for us to leave early."

" Thanks for understanding." He said, lying down. Kevin kissed his scalp and returned, wondering what he did to deserve such a dedicated boyfriend.

Part 2?