Avi- Birthday Illness Pt. 2 (Avin)

Part 2 of Birthday illness. Request by @conniegodfrey22 and @laraschokolinse Hope you enjoy!!

When Kevin found out Avi was sick at his birthday party, he really wasn't sure what he was in for. He had never really seen Avi sick, so Kevin was going into this blind. He hoped that Avi was a decent patient.

Turns out Avi's a whiner.

" Keeevviiinn. I'm cold." He cried. Kevin grabbed another blanket and approached the bedroom. Avi was covered with 4 blankets and still shivering. He laid down the blanket and felt his sweaty forehead.

" Your fever hasn't dropped yet. Do you want something to drink or eat?" He said.

" I want ribs." He said. Kevin laughed.

" I'm glad to see your appetite hasn't faded but it's gonna be soup and crackers for you. Do you want it now or later?"

" Now." Avi grumbled, coughing into his blankets. Kevin ran his hand through Avi's hair and got his lunch. He sat the bass upright and he started to whine again.

" Kevin what about my blankets? I'm gonna be cold now." He said. Kevin wrapped a blanket around his shoulder.

" That better?" He asked. Avi nodded and dug into his soup. Avi had to admit it was quite good. He finished it very quickly and buried himself back in the blankets.

" Can you put on my relax spotify playlist on? I can't sleep." He said. Kevin turned on the soft music and let his boyfriend rest.

Kevin crashed on the couch. He loved Avi but he was a terrible patient. Kevin was running back and forth for his needs but after all the work he put into the party and taking care of him, it's the least he could do. He was, however, a little glad he was asleep. He began to read and relax a little.

" Kevin." The cry snapped out Kevin out of his concentration. He checked his watched to see it had been 2 hours since Avi fell asleep. He returned to the bedroom and found Avi twisted up in the blankets.

" What do you need?" He asked. Avi grunted and Kevin helped him untangle himself.

" I think I'm dying Kevin." Kevin couldn't help but roll his eyes a bit as he felt his forehead.

" I would hardly say dying. Your fever's down. I want you to drink some more water." He said.

" I don't want water. I want ice cream." He said. Kevin didn't know where ice cream was coming from but that certainly wasn't something Avi needed.

" You can't have ice cream right now." He said. Avi looked betrayed.

" Why not? I'm dying I should be able to pick my last meal."

" First of all, you're not dying on my watch. Second of all, the ice cream will make you feel freezing which is something you were complaining about earlier. Third of all, just drink the water." He said. Avi pouted and drank the water.

" Can I at least cuddle?" Avi asked. Kevin couldn't say no to the bass and got into bed. Avi wrapped his arms around Kevin's waist and fell asleep. Kevin felt himself pulled into sleep and followed Avi.

It was Kevin's turn to wake up to a moist heat. He felt Avi's forehead to confirm that his fever had broken. Avi stirred at his touch.

" Your fever broke. I'm glad this is just a 24 hour bug." He said. Avi nodded and held Kevin tightly.

" I'm gonna shower. I know you don't like me all sweaty." He teased, getting up. Kevin gave him a little shove before getting up to make breakfast.

" Kevin, I want to thank you. I know I can be a bit..." Avi started but trailed off.

" Whiny." Kevin supplied. Avi mocked offense.

" Well I wouldn't say whiny, I would say-"

" Demanding, cranky, irratable."

" Alright I get it but thanks for putting up with me."

" I wouldn't have it any other way." Kevin said, kissing his forehead.