part 2

It was at least 5 minutes before Rosie realised that she had been staring at David's beautiful luscious locks and that he was staring right back at her. And there was nobody there. Even Amelia had left  (probably to stalk people on the internet and be emo trash. Woop woop) and it was just Rosie and Guetta. Guetta and Rosie. Rosie had no idea what was going on inside Guetta's head, but she knew what was going on inside hers (obviously, it's her head ). She wanted to pull his head against hers and probably break her skull  and sniff his hair. Sounds creepy, but Rosie wanted to know what shampoo he used so when she because bestest of buddies with him she could sell half empty bottles of  shampoo on eBay for all the creepy stalkers to buy and stroke thinking that he  touched it. She was awoken from her thoughts with a strange French accent which she soon realised was David. "Hey" he said to her. "You're alive" She blurted back without even thinking. He suddenly yelled out with his hand above his head "GOOD NEWS I'M ALIVEEE". Rosie was terrified but also a little bit impressed by the amount of people that was now staring at them. "Yay...um...can I have your number?" She asked, realising that from David's eyes it would seem like a random fan just asked for his phone number and she immediately recoiled inside herself. "Sure, it's 0712 I-LOVE-YOU" he said with a smirk, then ripping her phone out of her hands and typing in his real number. "Hopefully see you soon, Rosie." He said and casually stumbled off into the distance, leaving Rosie there fixed to the spot. Literally. David had glued her to the ground. She was stuck.

***

Here is the second part hope is was good enough for you peeps who are reading it probably no one but until next time

Also check out Drowning_Lessons58 new fanfic called  'Amelia x Pete Wentz' it is full of ReFeReNcEs that thinking of it now probably only we will understand but it is a thing of beauty so GO GO POWER RANGERS and read it

Farewell