Old story 2: Fnaf scenario

You know the drill. You'll deal with cringe, slight sexual content, trigger happy cussing. There will also be AUs, I think there's an avatar and other stuff. If I do find the sources I'll leave a link. find Also, most of the stuff were unfinished, since I had school and stopped for a while.

Prologue  

It was your first time working Freddy Fazbear's pizza. You wore your security guard uniform with pride, finally people can take you seriously! You felt like you were having first day jitters( What I mess up on my job?) you thought to yourself, you always wanted to make a good impression on people such as your boss.What you didn't know is that you'll make an impression on someone at.

Meeting him

Freddy

You entered the dark pizzeria your eyes first saw the stage WITH the animatronics on it. You were told by the owner they were in the free-roaming- mode since after an accident happened, as you looked at the stage you notice that Freddy was looking right at you. His blue human-like eyes put you into a trance, you somehow wanted to get closer to him and hug him for no reason, his eyes then turned into a pitch black like a void snapping you out of your trance.

You quickly backed away from the animatronics" U-um! Sorry Freddy!" you apologized to the emotionless bear and bolted to the office.

As you started working watching the animatronics you notice Freddy has moved out of his spot ( Crap! I'm dead!). You closed all the doors and searched for him he was no sign of him, you checked every door and turned on every light ( Damn it bear!) you opened the doors to save power. You saw Foxy run down the hall you were about to close the door until someone else closed it.

You had a glimpse of a man he had chocolate hair, blue eyes, and a top hat, the man approached you with a faint smirk on his face " You should be more careful, Miss (y/n) " you flinched how did he know your name? You grew nervous not only Freddy was gone but an intruder!

" S-sir! The pizzeria is closed!  You shaked the man gave you a rude look.

" Really your not going at my name, Miss ( l/n)? How impolite." he rolled his eyes. He dashed towards you and hugged you very tight making you have a hard time to breath then let you go after two minutes. He looked at you with his blue eyes " That's punishment for trying to hug me with out my permission." He purred into your ear making you blush red.

He then left the office " My name is Freddy Fazbear just to let you know, it was pleasure to meet you Lady ( y/n)" Freddy said then left.

You were confused why didn't Freddy kill you. But the most confusing  part was he looked like a human you decided to ask Freddy later, for now you were alone in the small office watching killer animatronics.

Bonnie

You were in the office trying to balance a pencil on your nose while looking for Bonnie. You notice Chico was at the window you giggle and closed the door.

You started to freak out still not able to find Bonnie ( Crap where is he or she.) you never knew Bonnie's gender at all. As you put down the tablet Bonnie was in front of you, he screech at you and shooked violently you until you were dizzy your head hit the top of the chair knocking you out unconscious.

Time skip brought to you by you being out cold!

You opened your eyes your head still hurting. Your eyes regain focus you saw that your were on the desk and sitting next to you was a lavender haired man with red eyes. He moved closer to you " You're awake!" He then shouted relieved you were confused who was this man " Who the h-" his finger covered your mouth " tsk,tsk, (y/n) no swearing or will have to call your parents". The mans words annoyed you you didn't even live with your parents " I'm not a kid and who are you anyway?" You said in a stern voice, the lavender haired man gave a smirk and got closer making you uncomfortable from the strange smell of blood and his warm breath touching your neck,you backed away a little from the man ,he pouted " what do I smell bad?" He asked you. You shooked your head " No of course not! " you lied since you probably die if you told him a smile came from his face " Thank goodness I thought I really smelled! The name's Bonnie!" He smiled.