Hetalia: Alive and Dead (Vampire EnglandXFem! Vampire Hunter!Reader)

Summary: It is said for billions of years that vampires disgusting blood sucking creature. They show no compassion to any living thing human or animal; they only desire to satisfy their lust for blood, and that their kind spreads like wildfire.

This is were the vampire hunters come in, they will defend those who cannot protect themselves. There are many groups of hunters such as, the Holy Axis, the Nordics Blood, and much more.

The Holy Axis has a girl named (Y/n) who is dedicated to her job. However, how strong is her dedication to this profession, when her heart is entranced by a vampire by the name of,Arthur Kirkland.

This will test both of their love for each other and their loyalty to their group, and perhaps the future of vampires and vampire hunters.

Chapter 1

 "(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Feliciano shook you violently.

You was taking a nap after Ludwig gave the whole team a harsh stereotypical German training. It made you sore and tired since it lasted for two hours.

You opened opened your eyes yawning, Feliciano was acting well like Feliciano. " Feli, what is it? Did we run out of pasta?"

"No worst than that! Luddy got captured by a group of vampires!"

After hearing that you fully woke up you ran upstairs putting on your equipment. You grabbed your friends stuff too. You grabbed Kiku and Feliciano then ran to the car and jumped in it. " Alright give me detail!" you yelled.

"Okay! Okay! Well as we left Ludwig for a bit to get water, until we heard him scream. We ran out and saw this note." Feliciano put the note in your face. Kiku grabbed it as he notice you were swerving; he didn't want his friends and himself to die.

" I think I should read this so we don't have an accident." he stated. Kiku cleared his throat:

 " Dear, Holy Axis, We have one of your friends. If you want him back bring us one person for us to feast on. If you don't we shall drink the blood dry from him.

Have a good day,

The Bloody Allies

PS we're at that old abandoned church. "

"Shit..." you cussed, gripping the steering wheel tightly. " A deal..." you muttered. You sighed two victims to trade for Ludwig. " Alright guys. Here's the plan we sneak it and grabbed Ludwig, and drive like there is no tomorrow."

" That's a decent plan, but I think only one of us should go get him."

"Yea! I agree with Kiku! We can guard the van while you're getting him!" Feliciano, smiled.

"Me?!" you exclaimed. You stopped when you saw the church and braked really hard. " Alright, I'll go." you loaded your gun and checked if your necklace was on then put on your mask. Your mask was supposed to hide your identify from vampires so they wouldn't kill you. The gun had wooden bullets mixed with some metal it could kill any vampire and your necklace was blessed by a priest to prevent you becoming a vampire (yes every vampire hunter wore that necklace). It didn't make sense to wear it though since the vampire would need to drain almost all of the blood of the human or hunter.

Walking slowly into the church you looked around. You could only see with the help of the moonlight. The church was all tore down the cross was broken the pews were dusty and the floors were covered in some brown crusty substance.