Old story 3:Fnaf 2 scenario

So, before you read. Go through these links so it'll make sense as you progress through my cringe-fic. This will involve AUs so it's best that you do so. Also, be warned that most of the stuff weren't completed.

Fnaf2

Prologue

It was your first time working at the new Freddy Fazbear's pizza, there was new rooms and new animatronics.

You alway try your best to work well in jobs, but did you mean to try your best to make someone take an interest in you?

Meeting him

Toy Freddy (Freddie)

You always checked the Hall if any of the animatronics are in there every 2 minutes.

You checked the vents, which was your least favorite due to you end up seeing Toy Chico who scared the heck out of you or Bonnie. The only ones who weren't scary were BB and Toy Freddy.

You put down your tablet, you froze when you saw a brunette man with a top with red lining leaning on the desk " Sir, I sorry to say but Freddy's is closed, would you like me to escort you out when my shift if done?" You asked, the man walked  closer to you he gently grabbed your hand and kissed it. You flinched due to his action, you felt a him smirking due to his lips pressed against your hand " The name's Freddie Fazbear, I presume your the new night guard?"'Freddie grinned, began to shiver " Y-Your not going to kill me?"Freddie smiled amused in what you had said " Why would I? You seem like a good girl, also my programming is shows my your record is clean from crimes" you laughed in an uncomfortable way " Wait your joking right your the animatronic named Toy Freddy?" " It's Freddie,Miss (y/n)" Freddie corrected.

Freddie looked at the clock it was 5:57am " Well I better leave, goodbye Miss (y/n)" he tilted his hat " Wait who are you rea-" he was gone. You shook it off and watched the animatronics, you checked the hall once more to see Toy Freddy facing the other way not to you. Maybe that man was telling the truth.

Toy Bonnie (Bonne)

You never liked the toys, they were scary and overprotective about kids.

You also never like Toy Bonnie, is it a boy or a girl.

You heard the vent make big thumps you quickly put your mask, it smelled weird, it smelled like sweat and dust. In front of you was a boy with blue hair and green eyes " Hi Cutie how are you!?" he asked. You flinched and smacked him with your mask you took off " Ow! What was that for Cutie?" your growled trying to scare the intruder " My name is (y/n), not Cutie!" the boy chuckled as if it was a joke " Sorry about that Cutie! I'm Bonne!" Your shoulders began to tense " Your not scared?" Bonne grinned " Why would I your records are clean" you tackled Bonne and lifted your fist " How do you know my records are you a hacker?" Bonne got up " I'm the new animatronic! We're required to have access to records, if we're not that means lots of customers fall to the ground!" Bonne looked at you " I know your not going to hurt me Cutie" Bonne stated, your eyes widen " How do you know that?" Bonnie smiled " Well, if you attack me and break me I'll have it recorded".

You put your fist down " Fine" you growled, Bonne pulled you in for a hug " Why are you hugging me?" You muffled, Bonne looked at you " Cause, you seem to take you  job too serious. I be back to show you how to have fun!". Before you could say anything he slips his way to the vent.

The Mangle (male)

You found the animatronics strange, but your were a girl of solving stuff.

You always try to find BB so he wouldn't disable your flashlight.

For a while you forgot Mangle until, Mangle jump scared you making you faint,