Trollpasta/"CreepyPasta": The Mask Sonata

That's right folks, I was a fan of Creepypasta. I wrote this terrible story when I got sick with a cold, and I was going though the "edgy" phase. When I found this, holy crap, guys, this story sucks. Reading this was painful. This is one of the stories I'm not proud of. But at the time I wrote this I was so proud of it. Hell, I even wrote a continuation of it. Everything in this story lacked research in illnesses and everything in this story doesn't make sense. XD

____________________________________________

Everything was normal for Sonata Woodbird, she was a happy, beautiful, and voice like an aria. Sonata's parents Mercedes and James Woodbird were known as actors or musical producers, nothing seem to bug Sonata even the bullies to her they used weak words. Sonata went to a school called OliveRoad County High,which was soon to close next year and be taken down for a new expanded park.

It was a sunny day in Sonata's class so was so focused on the new student coming she even made a ' Welcome to OliveRoad County!' The new girl was said to be from New York and be very talented, Sonata felt her heart beat faster as she thought to have a acting buddy excited her.

The door slowly opened to show a girl with blonde hair, and brown eyes Sonata's teacher Mr. Dlip smiled to see the new girl " Class this is Allen McDee" Allen smiled and waved " Hello my name is Allen, well of course you know that my favorite color is purple and my fav animaly is a dove" Sonata smiled, " Ok, Miss McDee can you sit next to Miss Woodbird?" Allen nodded. Sonata's heart flutter with joy she was able to know Allen well as Allen sat down Sonata waved at her " Hi I'm Sonata nice to meet you" Sonata introduced herself, Allen giggled and shook her hand " Nice to meet you too" Sonata felt as if it was a new friendship starting.

After class Sonata found Allen with some other girls Sonata walked up to them " Hi Allen looks like you found some new friends eh," Allen gave an embarrassed face it later morphed into a face of dislike " Do I know you?" She asked,a girl stepped up looking at Sonata making her feel insecure " Ewww, do you know her Allen?" She said with pure hate. Sonata looked at Allen hoping she knows her ' Come on we have first period together' she thoughts to herself, Allen shook her head " Nope must be a wanna be" Sonata drooped the group laughed at Sonata, " Well see ya Allie," Allen smiled then looked at Sonata with a face of apologetic " I'm sorry I just want to fit it" Sonata sighed and shook her head of course since Allen was new she wanted to fit in Allen touched Sonata's hand, " Listen after school lets hang out at the park near us" Allen promised,Sonata jumped back up and nodded. Allen then walked to the girls she was with gossiping, one of the girls looked at Sonata laughing, Sonata covered her ears to avoid hearing but curiosity took over and uncovered them there she heard the most heart breaking words " Slut, whore, and loser" those word forever rang in her ears.

It was after school and Sonata raced down to the park, she was excited she had printed in the library her fathers scrip for the musical The Count of Monte Cristo. As Sonata ran she saw Allen with the girls she saw in the hall " Allen!" She called out running Allen once again gave you a face of hate " What the hell are you doing here whore?" She hissed, Sonata giggled thinking it was an act since Allen told her at school she wanted to fit in " Come on Allie don't joke with me! We were going to hang out in the park!" She exclaimed, Allen laughed as well as the others " No we weren't, me Dannie, Shel, and Ari are you aren't." She snapped. Sonata felt eyes began to water the ran off to hear the rude word " and don't come back loser!" Dannie's voice projected at her. Sonata ran as fast as she can until she let her body give out, she leaned on a tree feeling her heart pound fast and her breathing fasten she felt as if her sorrows were stabbing her heart and killing her.

Sonata walked home, so kicked pebbles one by one to get her mind off her friend Allen or even if she was her friend. Sonata saw her house and walked to the drive way then to the door.