Chapter 1

I woke up to Stacey's mom play loud from the alarm on my phone. I groaned and rolled over falling out the bed landing on my butt on the cold hard wood floor of my bedroom. I open my eyes and looked around.

My bed was huge and took up a lot of space in my small room. The covers, blankets, pillows where all white. My walls where a dull gray color with a college of pictures covering one wall. Another wall was a huge book shelf filled with book, candles and other things. My desk was connected to the book shelf. I had a closet door that was covered with pictures and so was my door. I had a long mirror the hung on the wall. I got up from my cold hard floor. God I hate waking up in the morning. I walked into my bathroom and took a fast cold shower trying to wake myself up. After the shower I changed into my boring school uniform. A dull navy blue skirt which was a few inches above the knee, a white button up that I rolled up the sleeves, I slipped on some black thigh high soaks with some beat up combat boots. I let my hair down naturally wavy and slightly did my makeup. I walked down the stairs and saw my mother sitting at the island drinking coffee. It was always just me and my mom.

"Mom I'm leaving" I said kissing her cheek then walking out the house to my black jeep. I drove off to my school, I was a Senior, last year of high school. I have always gotten A's and I have been on the volleyball team since freshman year. I walked into the school and spotted my best friends, Lox a very tall skinny girl, that could be a model. Her hair is very short and choppy, dyed dark brown. She has big blue eyes and slight freckles on her nose and cheeks. Me and her have been best friends since toddlers. We where practically sisters. Then there's Summer, she had beautiful velvet hair a little past her shoulders. She would usually straighten it but her natural was very curly. She had very pale skin and greenish eyes.

Lox and Summer are really pretty and then there's me, I'm nothing special. I'm average height, I'm not that skinny but I'm not fat. I had long blond hair and gray eyes. They didn't really have a color they where just gray. I have slight dimples and perfect teeth due to the braces in middle school.

"Hey chickas" I said walking over to them.

"2 more days till spring break!" Summer yelled jumping around with her velvet hair bouncing everywhere.

"And then Senior trip to Canada!" Lox added as she joined Summer in the jumping.

"And then graduation in 3 months" I said. I was never the one who liked school. It's just a waste of time. If I had a choice I would have been out of here but I don't have a choice so I'm stuck here for three more months.

"The bell is about to ring." Lox said looking at the time. We said are goodbyes and went are separate ways as the bell rang. First class AP History. I walked into the class and sat in the back corner like I always did. The bell rang again signalling for everyone to be in class and the teacher closed the door. She started talking about something, I'm not sure what I kinda lost track because I was looking out the window. How am I suppose to focus on school work when I'm ready for summer. I spotted someone drive into the school parking lot on a motorcycle. He took off the helmet letting his brown shaggy hair fall. Of course its Zander, the schools bad boy. All the girls fall all over him but he never even gives any of them a second glance. He barely shows up for class and rumors has it that he's in a gang and that he's on FBI's most wanted. But to be honest I really don't believe in that bull people spread around. I looked back at the teacher and soon the door opened and he walked in looking dominating.

His dark brown eyes locked on mine as he walked to the back of the room as the teacher asked him questions about why he was late or where is his pass. He sat down in the seat next to mine. I have to admit that he was really hot but I would never give him the time of day. He was tall very tall, a perfect smile, a strong jawline and muscle back. Strong arms and torso, he had some tattoos on his arms and some weird one on his neck, maybe even more under that shirt. He always had that vibe to him that bad boy rules that world kind of vibe.

During class I felt eyes on me, I couldn't sit still. I never liked attention. I turned and saw those dark brown eyes staring at me. His lips pulled into a smirk. I turned back to the teacher who was now explaining a project.

"I will pair you all up, and you will have to do a research project about a battle in the civil war." she said then start pairing people up. Then I heard my name.

"Nany and Zander" she said and my eyes widened, I don't want to work with him. I don't want to do a research essay with him. I don't want to do all the work and he'll take half the credit.

"Alright Nany, you can do the little cute essay and just put my name on it" he said leaning back in his chair closing his eyes as he had his arms crossed at the back of his head.

"No" I said sternly which made him look over towards me.

"No?' " he asked smirking as he looked at me.

"I'm not doing all the work"I said sitting up straight.

"Listen here little nerd, you do all the work, I get some credit. I don't have time for this stupid research paper" he said rolling his eyes at me.

"Well make time because I'm not doing it alone" I said getting up grabbing my bag as the bell rang.

For the rest of the day it felt like someone has been looking at me. I couldn't stand it I hate this feeling. During lunch I told Lox and Summer about how I got paired up with Zander. They flipped out and started fangirling about it which just made me roll my eyes.

Now its the last period gym.

I loved gym because I love sports but I kinda hate it at the same time. It was a hate love thing with me and gym lass. Plus Zander is in this class with me too, but he never shows up, like ever. He always leaves, sometimes leaves in the middle of gym. I walked to gym with Lox and Summer. We went into the changing room and changed into the gross gym uniform.

Me and my friends walked out and grabbed a volley ball and started hitting it back and forth between us three. I saw Zander in the corner of my eyes. His normally jeans and shirt with leather jacket was replaced by black gym shorts and a really tight white t-shirt that showed off ever single muscle on his body. God I wouldn't mind taking that off of him. What am I thinking.