Chapter 2

After school I walked to Lox's lockers where I met up with her and summer. I leaned against some lockers next to hers and smiled at them as I heard them gossiping about how cute Riley is. These two are always talking about some guy or something, but I love them.

"God so help me I want that boy in my bed" Lox said closing her locker and leaning against it sighing.

" You two need to clam down, he not even that cute" I said rolling my eyes at their shocked faces.

"NOT CUTE!?!" they both yelled. I just shrugged. Riley, every girl wanted him. Football player senior tall buff buzz and blue eyes. But to me I don't really see anything to be so exited about. He's just some high school boy. There like a million other guys that look and act just like him. There was nothing different about him.

"Whatever Nany" Summer said and then they started talking about something else I'm not really sure what because I wasn't playing attention. I was just zoning out.

"So are you coming over? Movie night" Lox said looking at me finally snapping me back to the real world. Ever other week, me and the girls had a movie night. We took turns at whose house it would be at, there would be a bunch of junk food and loads of movies. We would usually end up watching some horror movie. We all would hide under the pillows, screaming anytime something would jump.

"Ye-" I was about to answer but I got cut off by a deep husk voice behind me.

"No she can't" I turned and saw Zander standing behind me a little too close. He was hovering over me, his hands in his pockets and looking down at us, even Lox and she's tall.

"Ohh" they both said looking at each other, having slight smiles on their faces.

"What do you mean I can't?" I asked him crossing my arms as I turned to him.

"The project. I'll meet you in the library" he said and with that he walked off.

"Oh" they both screamed jumping and giggling like little girls. Why am I even friends with them? Because i love them and their crazy selves.

"What?" I asked them.

"He's so hot" they both said smiling at me. And i know those smiles. The smile of them thinking about something way too much.

"Whatever I have to go" I said rolling my eyes still hearing them giggling. I walked off to the school library. The library is pretty huge for a school library. I walked around looking around but I couldn't see him. If he left or something I will leave and gladly take a F on the project.

"Looking for me?" his husky voice said right next to my ear making me jump and let out a little scream. I heard his deep chuckle as I glared at him. He didn't say much he just went to the far back table that was surrounded with shelf of books and sat down placing his feet on to the table leaning in his chair tilting it. Please let him fall and bust his ass, I thought to myself as I took a seat in front of him. I pulled out my history binder, shuffling through the papers. I started putting something together but then I looked up and saw him asleep. Is he serious! I grabbed my pen and threw it right at his head . It collided with his head and he jerked up looking around then his eyes stopped at me, glaring like a fire.

"What the hell!?!" he yelled tilting his chair farther, I was trying to hold in the laughter. He was so mad it was so funny. He moved fast and then out of no where his chair slipped away from him. He landed on his butt with a loud thump on the ground. I couldn't hold it in more and I erupted in laughter. I could tell he was getting even more mad than he already was, which made me laugh even more.

ZANDERS POV

I got up from the ground and looked at her. She was laughing at me. Her blond hair falling everywhere and her smile, it was just so beautiful. What the fuck Zander stop thinking about this stupid girl like this. She just some smart nerd, she doesn't matter. Even her perfect smile doesn't matter.