Chapter 9

A few hours later everyone left so it was just me, Zander and Rosie at his apartment. Rosie was watching tangled while me and Zander sat on the stools drinking hot chocolate.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" he asked me, looking at me as he chugged some hot chocolate down.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because I want you to come with me to an appointment" he said smirking.

"What kind of appointment?" I asked him.

"A tattoo appointment" he said rolling his eyes.

"Your getting another tattoo?' I asked him making him smile proudly.

"Yeah" he said.

"How many do you have?'" I asked him looking at his exposed arm that only showed some ink.

"A lot? I have the wolf on my rib cage, the date of Rosie's birth date on my chest, the planets on my arm, the neck tattoo, the compass, the anchor" he said thinking.

"What are you getting tomorrow" I asked him.

"The outline of the world map, I'm getting it on my arm where the compass is"  he said rolling up his sleeve.

"You should get a tattoo " he said winking at me.

"I already have one" I said getting up walking over to the couch. Zander grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"No another one, that little black cross on your wrist doesn't count" he said smiling looking down at my wrist, tracing the cross with his thumb.

"If I get a tattoo, not saying I am, what would I even get a tattoo of?" I asked him.

"So you are getting a tattoo?" he asked smiling.

"No I'm not" I said crossing my arms. Does he even listen or does it go in one ear and out the other.

"Okay fine, ROSIE BATH TIME!" Zander yelled and ran over to her picking her up throwing her over his shoulder before running off to the bathroom.

"Come on" he said turning around slightly before running off again. He brought us to the bathroom and then walked out.  I ran the bath, poured some bubble stuff in. I turned around to see Rosie stuck in her pink dress.

"Need some help?' I asked laughing walking over to her.

"Yes please" she said jumping. I unzip her dress and took it off her. She ran over to the bath. she slowed got in messing with the bubbles.

"So are you Zanders girlfriend?" she asked me popping up from under the bubbles.

"Uh-uhh " before I could answer Zander walked in shirtless with sweat pants on that hung dangerously low on his torso. I looked away before I would start drooling.

"Girls." he said before kneeling down next to the tub and grabbing shampoo, rubbing it in her curly brown hair.

"Do I have preschool tomorrow?" she asked him.

"Yes " he said making her hair into a mohawk that flopped over.

"Are you going too?" she asked him as she grabbed some pink bubbled and blew them at him.

"No I'm getting another picture done" he said grabbing some bubbled and blowing them into her face. She giggled as she covered her face so he couldn't throw more bubbles. She splash some water at his chest.

"YOU SHOULD GET A PICTURE OF A BUNNY" she yelled pointing to his arm, jumping up and down.

"No princess I rather not" he said grabbing a bunch of bubbles and pouring them over her head. Then they started whispering. I looked at them and saw them looking over their shoulders at me as they kept whispering. Out of no where Zander came up to me picking me up in his arms.