Chapter 5

I got up and jumped off the trampoline and saw Zander standing there smirking at me. I started walking with him incredibly close to me. As we walked his hands brushed against mine which sent tingles all over my body. We walked down the side walk that was only lite up by street lamps. The sky was dark, no stars in the sky.

"So..." I saw breaking the silence.

"So?" he asked looking towards me.

"Are you going to go to the beach with us?" I blurted out making him chuckle. A bunch of us are going camping at the beach for spring break.

"Do you want me to go?" he asked as he chewed at his bottom lip.

"Do you want to go ?" I asked him back.

"I'll go if you want me to go" he answered.

"Do you want me to want you to go?" I asked well more like blurted out.

"You make no sense you know that" he said stopping, standing in front of me with his hands stuffed in his pockets. He was standing inches away from me. His tall frame towering over my small frame. He must be over 6 foot, because I barely reached his broad shoulders.

"So are you gonna go?" I asked him. My eyes darting from his eye to the ground.

"So you want me to go?' he said smirking.

"Stop bringing this back to me! are you going or not?" I asked him crossing my arms, trying to look a little more threatening.

"Of course I'm going" he said leaning closer to me.

"Good" I said as I starting to walk again.

"Good?" he asked.

"Mhm, good for you, you get to spend time with me" I said smirking at him which made him laugh more.

We walked back to Summers house. I was about to get back on the trampoline but Zander grabbed some blankets and pillows then grabbed my hand dragging me off. He placed the blankets and pillows on the hammock before jumping in himself.

"Get in" he said moving over pulling the blanket up so I could come under the covers.

"And why would I want to?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Because you want all this" he said motioning to his body. He did have the most amazing bodies I have ever seen, but I would never tell him that. His ego is already to big enough without me boosting it even more.

"But do I really?" I asked him.

"You really do" he said as I got on the hammock and pulled the covers closer to me. I laid next to Zander, are bodies pressed up against each other. His body was so warm, I couldn't help but move closer to him.

"See, you want me" he whispered against my hair as he held me tighter.

"Shut up" I mumbled into his side letting my hand ran patterns over his warm skin.

NEXT DAY

I rushed around my bedroom packing all the things I think I would need for the beach weekend. I changed into some khaki shorts and some maroon shirt that hugged me perfectly, I put my hair in a loose pony tail.

"Knock knock" I heard his deep voice behind me. I turned round smiling to see Zander wearing khaki cargo shorts and a black v-neck. He was leaning against my door frame looking at me smirking. He had his back pack hanging on one of his shoulders.

"That's all you bringing?" I asked him and he just nodded walking in tossing it to the floor. He walked over to my closet shuffling through my things as if he was looking for something?