Chapter 3

I walked out my house in my pajamas. I was wearing very short black boy boxer and a white tank top. I wrapped my cardigan tighter around me as the cold air blew past me. I walked down the street watching my fluffy white slippers as I took each step. I walked down to the bus stop and waited for the bus to show up. A few long minutes later it showed up. I got on the crowded bus, sitting in the back.

Wonder why I was going to the city at 9 in my pajamas? Because I had to run to the store and buy some ice cream because I'm really craving some. Some the bus stop and I walked off walking into a local ice cream shop. I ordered my mint ice cream with hot fudge. I walked out of the shop and walked down the busy street. I popped open the ice cream and started eating it with a plastic spoon. I was walking to a different bus stop because the bus will show up earlier then the one before. As I was walking past an alley, I looked over and saw a bunch of people yelling and most where drinking. I just kept walking till I felt a large hand slip on too my back. I let out a scream, dropping my ice cream.

"Hey, hey baby don't scream" said a deep scary voice. I looked up at saw a bald guy, he had tattoos all over. He was looking down my body. I looked around and saw two other guys behind him they both had red bandannas like the guy that was holding me. God why do I always bring myself into bad situations. Why couldn't I sat at home, Why did I want to get ice cream so badly.

"Now listen, we are going to take you back to my place and we are going to have some fun" he said, I started panicking, god I am not going to let them rape me. I quickly leaned closer to him kneeling him in his family jewels. I ducked under his arm and ran for it. But the other two guys blocked the ways out the alley so I ran towards the crowed of people. I heard their foot steps, I pushed past people and busted out in an opened space. I looked around and everyone looking at me with wide eyes. I looked around noticing I was in the middle of some fight. I let out a little scream as the two shirtless guys stopped fighting and looked at me.

Zander, he was one of them. He was in jeans and he was missing his shirt. His body was so hot. He had perfect surf board abs and some tattoos. The sweat was covering his abs, chest and arms. I looked up at his face, he was furious. He was looking at me, his hair messed up and his nose was bleeding a little.

"I think I'll just go yeah?" I said smiling big trying to run away but ran into a chest. I looked up and saw a big guy with big muscles and the same tattoo as Zander.

"You're not going anywhere" he said grabbing my arms. I tried to fight against him but he held me tighter, probably bruising my upper arm.

"Mark saw her with the reds" he said pushing me slightly. I noticed everyone started to glare at me when he mentioned 'the reds'. whoever they are.

"Um.. sir ? man ? guy person? I have no idea what you are talking about" I rambled. I was freaking out. What am i suppose to do? Or say in this situation. Their probably gonna kill me and ditch me in some alley. I'll be an old case of a teenage runaway or something. Then 10 years later they are going to find whatever remains of my body, if it even remains.

"I was out here eating ice cream and I walked past, I glanced over then these guys like attacked me. I'm sorry can I just go" I rambled on more. Zander knocked the other guy out with one swing. Poor guy, probably has a broken nose or something. Zander walked over to me glaring at me like I was some kind of plague.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" he yelled his jaw clenching, his face getting more red and veins slightly popping in his neck.

"You know her Zander?" The big guy asked.

"Her name is Nany, she goes to my school" he said still looking at me.

"Do you know if she's part of the reds?" he asked him.