Move in Day

Character Collage:

Part 1: Move in Day

Part 1: Move in Day.

.:|Dream|:.

"Dear Dreams Diary, welp this time tomorrow I will be leaving this life behind and heading to Howard University to start college. I am nervous, happy, excited, and trying to prepare for everything. My Dad and Pops are putting on good faces as if they are happy I am sort of leaving the nest. Frankly, I am putting on a good face too. They just renewed their vows a few days ago and my family is finally the happy home we always wanted. What I will miss most is my supportive parents, my crazy brothers, and my darling princess of a sister. The Cartina Family are that family that is bonded by love and loyalty. Welp, let me to bed im ready to go."

3 Days Later

"Dad, could you stop crying. This is already freaking hard." I told him as we just finished decorating my dorm room and it was time for them to head off back to New York. My Pops came out of the bathroom and snapped, "Deejay, stop doing the fucking most and lets go. We have a flight to Dubai to catch." They held their honeymoon back for me. I love them
so much. I grabbed my dorm key and said, "Come on. Let me walk yall back down." My Dad walked in front of us as he got a call.I stared up at my Pops and he spoke, "Listen to me Dream....listen to me carefully. I dont want to have to come up here and knock any of these horny ass niggas out."

I gasped, "I am here for an education. Nothing else. I promise." I smirked at him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and said, "I am proud of you baby girl. I know you are going to make us proud. I will miss you being around the house, mostly because you take my side in family arguments--"

I stopped him and said, "Call me on facetime. Ill defend you from here. And tell O.J dont freaking have D cursing anymore. This summer I have been working with him to stop." D had Autism, and he is my youngest brother. He got accustomed to it so he liked it. I was helping him all summer to stop.

My Pops spoke, "I know your Dad wired you 10K, but I matched that. Its already a black card in your upper dresser drawer." I hugged his hard body trying to wrap my hands around him...wasnt going to work.

Moments later, I watched as My Dad pink Lambo pulled off from the lot. We drove up here in two cars, but his White Rangerover was a surprise to me. Its Mine now. I was shook to the core. I bit my inner lip and whispered, "I will miss yall too." I walked back across the parking lot and walked back into Rimona Hall. I walked over to the elevator and got on. I arrived to the fifth floor and went to my dorm. I opened the door and Tiff was back. She had went and got lunch. Tiff is one of my bestfriends and my roommate.

"They left, huh?" She asked. I walked over and hugged her. She gasped, "Its alright. I know what will take your mind off of that--" She let me go and ran over to her bed and exhaled, "As I was walking back across campus This fineee asss nigga handed me a flyer. Its a party tonight at the Kappa House. Everyone will be there and dont bail on a bitch because classes dont start for another 4 days. I already called Gio and he is down!"