48 Hours

Check my Profile for any info about updates, books, and upcoming works.

Chapter 7: 48 Hours.

.:|Dream|:.

"My Dad and Pops are coming tomorrow. And they dont know about Redman and I. Hell, I dont even know about Redman I." I told Tiff and Gio as we sat in Tiff and I doing eachothers nails and feet. It is FamilyDay for Greek Row.

"Your Pops will be cool...your Dad is the one that is going to flip out." Gio told me as he started painting my big toe. I exhaled, "Thats not true Oliander is going to flip too." Tiff and Gio shot me a look and rolled their eyes. They knew I was lying.

"You dont do wrong in your Pops eyes. You can tell him you are fuckig the Dean and he will be cool as a pickle-"

Gio butted in, "Lies...he will kill that motherfucker and ship Dream back home quick." Now this is truth. My Pops isnt a damn joke at all, period. It was a few knocks at the door and I said, "Come in." The door opened and Valencia walked in.

"Its some boy named Manny here with 13 boxes of pizza--" Gio gasped and laughed, "He really brought for the whole house." Tiff hopped up and we followed after her down the hall and we seen Manny walking towards the kitchen. I said, "Oh, hey Valencia is Char back yet?" Char txted Valencia the morning after That Kappa party 3 days ago saying she went home for a family emergency.

Valencia replied, "No ive been calling like crazy, but I know her when she is with her family its no getting in contact." She shrugged her shoulders and we all walked downstairs and Manny said, "I told yall I was coming over." I grabbed a slice of Pepperoni and said, "Thanks--" I kissed his cheek and he winced in pain.

"My jaw is still tender." He said and I looked over at Tiff face and it just went from happy to sad. Something was up with her. She has literally been over to their dorm every 6 hours checking up on Manny. If I didnt know any better I will say she likes him. They will be a cute couple no lie. My Apple Watch buzzed on my arm and I said, "Oh Oh Oh got to go. Anybody want anything?"

"Yes Caramel Frappe. Get 4. We will start up Netflix about time you come back." Tiff told me. I have to go for a run at 10 tonight so I run the quad to Starbucks and back. Its for my class. I slid my shoes on and stepped outside and went to jogging down the road. As I turned the corner my phone went off. I placed my headphones in quickly and answered. It was My Dad.

"Yes, Dad." I said almost out of breath.

"Our flight was moved up. We will be there early in the morning at the Hilton Suite Hotel. They got a hotel restaurant and your Pops want you to come over for breakfast--"

In the background I heard my Pops snapped, "Damn, can I just miss my damn daughter. I told you to tell her to come stay at the suite with us but nooo." I laughed and said, "Just call me when yall are settled at the hotel. Love you guys. Cant wait to see both of you."

"Love you too, Dreamy." My Dad said before hanging up. I slowed down as I walked over to the Starbucks and walked in. It was a small line. I rushed over to the bathroom first. I went in and used it. As I was coming out I bumped right into a hard chest.I stared up and it was Omaha. It was so awkward. He stuttered trying to apologize and I was doing the same.

"Omaha, Im sorry--" He moved to the side and allowed me to pss. Ever since that interview I sat in with Gio with Lori bestfriend I dont trust this son of a bitch at all. As I walked off he called out to me.