Chapter 19

You pulled away from Jason, his claws digging into your arm. You screamed at the top of your lungs, your blood was everywhere. "You'll make it even worse my dear, just obey me and come with me" he sighed. You knew he was happy to see you in pain, just like every other monster. 

You turned around and ran, his sick laughter echoed through the hallway as you ran to the play room. The pain was unbearable, you looked around for something you could use to hurt him or at least... kill him. You have had it with him, how he treated you, how he treated your family, the little girl, everyone. You heard a bang on the door as it started to shake. He was here, your blood that had dripped on the floor had lead him right to you. You started to feel dizzy and you had to act quick. Then you found his saw, it was worth a shot. "Y/n". You turned around to see Jason had already unlocked the door.

"Your going to do this again? You know how it ended up for you last time" he said as he made his way towards you. "S-STAY WAY FROM ME" you cried. He laughed at you and smiled. "Just come with me my dear, I swear I won't hurt you" he cooed. You stepped back still holding the saw in your hands. You started to feel dizzier as you stumbled you way back onto the wall. You held out the saw as he walked towards you. 

Your hands started to shake as you started to lose your vision. "Come now, don't be difficult my dear" he cooed as you slowly lost power in your arms. You looked at the blood that was dripping off your arm and onto the floor. Your head started to hurt as started to slide down the wall.

Jason crouched down next to you and looked at your arm which was bleeding out. You watched him before you started to close your eyes eventually falling unconscious...

Jason's Pov 

"Come now, don't be difficult my dear" I cooed as Y/n slowly started to lose her consciousness. Poor thing, but at the same time... this is what happens to those who don't listen to me. I slowly walked towards her as she shivered in fear. I gently picked up her hand to see what my claws had caused to her... this would leave a nice scar to remind the bitch to listen to me... but for now, I will help her... but only for now. 

I found a cloth on the table, it will do for now. I heard a squeak as I looked down to see that Liquorice had bought me a clean needle. "Thank you my friend... and thank you for telling me that she had helped that girl escape". Liquorice is like my spy, he watches everything I can't watch at times... and Y/n was one of them. I rapped the cloth around her arm and carried her over to the table. I took the cloth off and blood had already covered the cloth. I just hope she doesn't wake up...

After carefully stitching her arm up I got one of the maids to change her clothes. I picked out a f/c fleece Lolita nightgown. After they had changed her into the clothes I picked out for her I carefully picked her up trying not to hurt her... why was I acting like this? This has never happened with anyone else I have meet. There must be something about her...

I stopped daydreaming and carried her to my room and placed her gently on my bed. She moved around just a bit but calmed down afterwards. I watched her for a while just to make sure she was ok on her own. After a while I got up and placed down Liquorice and told him to watch her. I walked out of the room and quietly closed the door. I turned around to see the little girl she was babysitting was there in front of me. I glared at her as she turned around and walked away. I sighed and walked towards the room with the blue door. She should be out for a while so I guess I could find another friend to play with while I wait.

A/n

Hi guys, I just want to say thank you so much for reading this and thank you to those who have voted for this. It shows me that you guys are enjoying this story and I will make sure to add more onto the story, but for now bye and I hope you  guys enjoyed the new chapter <3.