Chapter 42

She needed to get past them but how? They were inescapable! No matter what she did they would always stop her, even when she just walks past them they follow her. Jason would be there with them at random times. He would listen to their songs that they had made for him and he would even play with them. This gave Y/n an idea.

What if she was to get Jason play with them in the living room! No... that wouldn't work would it? It was risky but it was a chance she was willing to take. All she had to do was find the key and then fool Jason. This was no easy task but it would be worth it. 

The main problem right now though was finding the key. She knew she would never get an answer from Jason about where it would be, so she would have to find it. Where to look first... she knew it could be in the main room, she had spent most of her time there waiting for Jason's commands. And nor would it be in the living room and there were many rooms to chose from... unless... no! It can't be in that room! Y/n heart sunk as she realized where the keys location might be... 

The play room...

Her eyes widened as she realized who would be guarding that key. Mr Glutton. The multicolored sock snake who had no problem devouring her. This was going to be no easy task with him around plus, Jason spends most of his time there!

If only she could move him out of that room, Jason doesn't let her clean that room anymore so he won't be moving him anytime soon. She sighed as she knew this wasn't going to turn out well. She had a feeling that Mr Glutton hated her and talking to him was out of the question. 

As she was thinking about her plan to get out of here, Jason who was still hugging her, let out a growl, even though it wasn't enough to scare her it sure did snap her out of her thoughts. She looked up at Jason, wondering what had annoyed him... it seems he was wondering the same thing. "Why such a face my dear?" his smooth voice cooed.

She didn't answer however and just looked into his now greenish eyes. He was getting impatient. "Are you going to answer me..?" he scowled as he tightened his grip making Y/n wince. But even after that she still remained silent, not saying a word. 

At this point his eyes glowing with anger, Jason couldn't go without an answer. "Y/n, I'm not in the mood for this!" he growled as he glared at her, his eyes glowing with anger. But no matter what, Y/n was to remain silent even if he was to punish her. She had to keep her plan a secret and Jason was the one person she had to hide it from. If she told him then who knows what he would do to her... well... she already knew what would happen and this time there was going to be no second chances.      

She was to be turned into a doll if she told him and he would have no problem with that. He would love to turn her into one of his so called "friends". Jason's eyes were flared with anger, there was no way she was going to get out of this without a scar. 

Y/n watched as Jason gritted his teeth, waiting for her answer. What was she to say..? It was to late to say anything to him now, he wouldn't listen and she knew it. Her heart was pounding, eyes widened filled with fear. He had gone to far and he couldn't control his anger anymore...

A/n 

Thank you for reading the 42 chapter! Also help me, I have been up until 5.00am reading, writing and role playing on Wattpad...