Chapter 50

A/n
Please note that this was written using my phone, sorry if anything is horribly wrong, auto correct has its moments.

Slowly but surly Y/n did he chores, taking up most of her day. The door was still locked and she was sure that Jason had already caught onto her plan. But neither the less she continued to look for ways to escape, though she was certain that there was only one way out. Again like every other day Jason would be out of her sight, nowhere to be seen. At times she would try follow him but every corner she turned he was gone.

Since he always was away Y/n was left alone, with dolls to watch her every move for him. The days would go by slowly as well but she could never tell the difference. She would run into Mr Glutton a few times but the snake was more focused on eating the dolls that followed behind her, making sure she did nothing that would annoy Jason.

Though through the time that she had been staying here she still never felt safe. Memories of the twins kept coming back to her and she always had a feeling that they were watching her too. Jason's past still remained a mystery too but she was alway curious about it.

"Miss?". Looking down stood a tiny wax doll, like most she looked like a real human, but Y/n already knew why. She tugged at her pants and questioned, "Why aren't you wearing what Jason set out for you? He's going to be mad if you don't wear it!" She said. Y/n however didn't care that much, rolling her eyes she turned away only to feel a sharp pain spread throughout her leg. "Ow!" She cried as she kicked the doll off of her, leaving blood and teeth marks on her leg. Hearing the doll chuckle infuriated her forcing her to yell at the doll. "Why you little shit! Leave me alone, I don't want you creepy dolls constantly watching me!". She expected the doll to talk back but instead stared at something behind Y/n or maybe someone. "Saying creepy to someone is not very nice Y/n and they are there for you own good", the voice sounded so familiar that Y/n had already guessed who it was. "Leave me alone Jason! You and your dolls have basically ruined my life! None of this would've happened if you didn't take me away from my family!"

"None of this wouldn't have happened if you didn't take my bunny!" He said, she could tell he was trying to stay calm but it was probably really hard for him to do so. "Why aren't you wearing the clothes I made you? I worked hard to make them perfect for you...". Was it her or did he just frown? "I didn't notice tha-" "She didn't want to wear them! She said she hated them!" The little doll screeched. Y/n tried her best however to defend her own side, "I never said I hated them! I didn't see them lying on the bed!".

"You must've seen them! Because they are lying on the bed just like you said!" The doll screeched again with joy, shutting Y/n up completely. "You lied? You should never lie to me Y/n, either way your in trouble. But I guess will stitch your leg for now". Y/n looked down at her bleeding leg, the amount of blood making her dizzy. "Can you walk my dear?". Y/n nodded slowly only to rest her head on his chest. "B-barely...".

"Just fall asleep, it's better anyways. You won't feel the pain of the teeth marks or the needle." Jason cooed as he brought her closer. "And you, you bring me some flannels". The doll nodded and did as she was told and by the time Jason turned back around Y/n, was already asleep.

A/n

Been a long time since I posted, so sorry. School is ruining my life rn but at last I finally manage to post the 50th Chapter! Thank you for you patience! <3