Chapter 3: The Big Truth

I woke up, wanting to know.... the reason Anthony made my life so depressing. " So, we feeling comfortable about today or what?" Joey,Joey,Joey, you're always so optimistic. "I don't even know how to feel to be honest with you..." I let out a big sigh, I just wanted to clear my mind, anticiping for anything. Joey and I were about to leave, but then I remembered that we need to be there at 3:00 not 12:00. "We are a little early Joey, we probably shouldn't go untill it's time." " It's all good, we'll wait if we need too. Plus I don't even think I'm ready to look at the person that broke my best friends heart, I might... you know accidentally break their face..." This is why we are friends, I love him. "Haha, try to control your self, he did go to the same collage as you." "That doesn't change anything Pagie... he hurt you and I care about you, if he didn't had run way and hid, I would of found him and god knows what I would of did to him." Wow, I  really wish he wasn't gay. " Thank you Joey." I pulled him in for a hug, a tight hug. We just chilled in our house for two hours. We didn't really do anything get scrolling through instagram. "Okay time to go..." Joey quickly stood up and we were on our way.

The car ride was mostly silent, I got Joey to drive because, I was shaky and I wasn't about to get us in a accident because I'm shaking.

"We're here." It was a 20 minute ride but it felt like 5 minutes. "Okay so I'll wait for you in here, I'll give you and him your privacy, but then tell me ALL about it." "Ummmm, okay I'm just soo nervous." " Don't worry, it might even relief you, when he tells you." I took a deep breath and got pug of the car, it was just a 1 minute away.

I got there and to my surprise Anthony is already there... here goes nothing. I wanted to get staight to the point, I didn't even say hi." Okay let's get this over with tell me everything." "Okay I just going to warn you, it will hurt you... Hard."

"Alright, so... a week before I broke up with you this women named Amanda, which you know of, came up to me with a knife, I didn't realize it till it was up to my neck... she threatened me if I didn't break up with you she wouldn't kill me, but she would kill you... but that's not all, there's some background story. She did this because.... because Joey offered you to her, he told her to kill you if I didn't break up with you."

OH MY GOD.... this cannot be real. My mouth was wide open and when I closed it I started to feel dizzy. Tears began to form in my eyes. How could my BEST friend do this to me.... I've been living with me own killer. "Pagie, are you okay?" I began to stumble a little, I was about to fall but Anthony's arms catched me. I took a few deep breath and when I was feeling okay I broke away from his arms. " I - I don't know what to say..." I need to go... can you stay with me please?" I knew I sounded desperte, but I didn't care, I needed someone, I needed Anthony.

"I really wish I could but for the past time that you haven't seen me, I've been Amanda's slave... she somehow brain washes or mind controls me, she stops at 3 because she thinks I go to work while she does too. Then we return 'Home' she pits that mind control on me again..." The tears in my eyes began to fall, he pulled me into a hug, I huged back, oh how I miss him. He cupped my face with his hands and said "Everything will be okay my love." He kissed me in my forehead, he hasn't called me his love in such a long time.

I slowly walked back to the car. I had almost forgot that my best friend planned to kill me. I am going to confront him...

********
Hello people, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I have seen that I'm making progress I have at least like 5 readers, YAY! Don't forget to comment and vote😊