5- Blowjob

Rewritten on 1/2/18

Ryan glanced around, looking for any teachers or students, thankful that they had abandoned the halls and went to lunch already before he pushed Brendon against the lockers, not hesitating to attack his neck with kisses.

"Well someone's eager today." Brendon laughed, gently holding his hands over Ryan's ass and pulling him closer.

Ryan just nooded, tugging Brendon's hand. The younger boy had been teasing Ryan all day, whispering everything he wanted to do to Ryan and everything he would make Ryan do when they got home.

"No, not at school." Brendon said, but he was still holding Ryan's hips against his, the bulge in Ryan's jeans pressing against his.

"Please," Ryan pouted and pushed his nose against Brendon’s

Brendon couldn't help but press their lips together, smiling and let himself be pulled to the bathroom.

Not making much of an effort to see if anyone was in there, Ryan quickly pull Brendon into one of the stalls. He crouched down, pushing Brendon against one side of the stall and placing his hands one both side of the boy's hips for balance, careful not to touch his knees to the gross floor.

He unzipped the tight jeans and undid the button, and muttered something to Brendon before he slowly took Brendon into his mouth, wrapping his lips only around the tip. Dragging it out, he had so many ideas of what he could do with Brendon if he was in control but he didn't think he should do them here, in a school bathroom.

The taste of Brendon in his mouth and the sounds he was trying to cover up with pants just from Ryan barely even starting yet, was making Ryan hard.

He gave one hard suck on Brendon's tip, the boy pushing his hips forward. Ryan decided to try something, he held Brendon's hips against the stall for him to stay still. The worst thing that could happen was Brendon moving Ryan's hand but it didn't happen.

Curiously, Ryan teased his tounge on Brendon's slit before sinking down a little more, his tongue dragging in the underside of Brendon's cock as he did. Ryan went slow, taking Brendon until he hit the back of his throat.

Ryan pressed his hands harder into Brendon's hips to keep him from moving. Brendon made a small confused sound but stopped pushing his hips forward, telling Ryan to start and not just sit there and stare at him. All Ryan did was flick his tongue across the underside of Brendon's cock again and again until the boy was pushing his hips forward. But Ryan had been ready, pulling off of Brendon and looking up at him with smirk.

"Ryan," Brendon reached a hand out to lace his fingers into Ryan hair and give him a gentle pull back. "Now" Another tug, this time a bit more forceful. "Ryan."

Ryan smiled, letting himself be guided back by his hair and in a breathy whisper aganist Brendon's skin he told him to stay still. He smiled when Brendon shuddered at the hot breath against his dick. Last time Brendon checked he was in control, not Ryan. He pulled Ryan down as far his boy could go without choking.

Ryan decided not to push it, no more teasing because he didn't want to make Brendon mad. Though, Ryan did realize Brendon wasn't pushing him down anymore, just holding Ryan's hair gently, not pulling at all anymore. It kind of made Ryan wonder if he could make take control from Brendon if he wanted to.

Ryan had to take his hands off of Brendon's hips and place them on the wall instead to hold himself up. He had expected Brendon to push his hips more but he just stayed still.

Brendon made these noises when he tried to keep his whines and moans quiet- heavy broken off breaths- that made Ryan need to push a hand down on his bulge to relieve the pressure. He looked up at Brendon, worried because he had touched himself without asking or being told to. He gave pleading eyes at Brendon but the boy was just watching him with glazed over eyes.

Ryan could tell when Brendon was close; he had his head thrown back, his eyes screwed shut and his hands squeezed in Ryan's hair, still not tugging just holding. Ryan hadn't realized he had stopped moving and just giving teasing licks until Brendon breathed out a desperate, needy "Please" and Ryan had never had Brendon begging. Slightly confused but also really turned on, he continued licking and sucking until Brendon moaned loudly, the sound echoing around the bathroom, and came.

Brendon had never felt like he handed over control to someone like that, especially with Ryan. With Ryan he had always been the one to give orders. It was strange being the one to (sort of) be listening to orders all of the sudden. He didn't say much on the matter and nither did Ryan, they could talk later but right now Brendon had to get them both ready to go back to class before the lunch bell rang.

Brendon pet Ryan's hair as he regained himself, then buttoned his jeans and pulled Ryan up from the uncomfortable looking crouching position he was in. "Thank you." Brendon smiled and tried to flatten Ryan's hair.

I sware this started out as a blowjob in the school bathroom but then it became this battle for dominance, opps

Also I added more to this and it took a long time but it felt incomplete (and someone asked me to write more for these). It isn't better than before but whatever.
~Noodle