7- Half dressed

Ryan was just supposed to be helping his boyfriend with math. That obviously didn't work because the younger boy just spent the first two days drooling over him, distracted.

"Brendon," he said pushing the boy clinging to his arm away, "focus."

"But Ryan--"

He already knew what he was going to say, he was going to use the excuse that he was 'too horny to focus.'

"I don't wanna hear that excuse anymore, you've told me like ten time today and I'm not gonna do anything about it 'till we finish studting."

Finsh studying Ryan had said ten minutes ago but that wasn't working for Brendon. He kept getting distracted; by Ryan and by the smallest things, like a rustle in the tress outside.

"Okay, Bren... I have a game to play with you. First, do a problem correctly then you can see what it is."

And the younger boy did just that, after asking for a little help he finshed the problem. Ryan pulled his shirt over his head, "For both of us to be undressed by the end, minus shoes and socks, you need to do every problem correctly."

"Okay.." he said, confusion lacing his voice, but he still set to work on the next problem.

Getting the next problem write Ryan gave Brendon his praise, then pulled the younger's shirt over his head.

"If you get a problem wrong, I'll put my shirt back on and it won't come back off, got it?"

"Yeah." Brendon said, getting to work on the third problem.

Ryan smiled when Brendon asked for help on the third problem, in fear of getting it wrong. Soon after he finshed, Ryan stood up to pull his jeans off, them coming off inside out and leaving him in only boxers.

Brendon wasn't so lucky on the fourth problem, Ryan ended up putting his shirt back on earning a pout from Brendon.

*

Ryan ended up being about to take his boxers off and Brendon's too, but the younger had ended up with his shirt back on too.

"You did good Bren, only two wrong.. Now," Ryan said pushing all the homework off the bed and crawling on top of Brendon, "you can have your fun." He muttered. He sucked gently on Brendon's neck, pulling a low moan from him as he reached into a drawer looking for lube and a condom.

* Sorry if this seemed rushed... goddamnit I even procrastinate when writing smut it's 11:40 because I have something to do tomorrow and I wanted to be asleep by 11:15 but that's the time I started writing this... whoops

* Emily is supposed to be the one give me promts because Im not pre writing this, I literally have a day to think up a plot so you get this crappy plot. Emily said she would help me with some but she hasn't and I hope this bitch sees this... if you do: Hi Emily, love you but bitch help me with this!

IMPORTANT
* I am afriad to write the next one cause Im afraid people wont like it so if you dont like it and dont want me to post it comment it pm me and if you want me to post it please tell me too cause I wont do it if I don't get feed back, I'll just skip that day and leave it blank

* Expect tomorrow's to be late (if I even post it), Im not sure if it will be up late but it might be

* Also sorry about having so many authors notes, I just had a lot to say and needed to get Emily to help me woth the damn plots.

~Noodle