4- Masturbation

Brendon thanked god for the blanket covered over him and Ryan, mostly because Ryan was stroking Brendon though his pajama pants under the blanket. And, of course, they were sitting right next to Spencer and Jon (Brendon would have punched Ryan if he could) and Ryan- with his barely there touches of his finger tips- had whisperd to not make a sound into his ear.

And fuck this dumb movie just started.

***

"I've got to get going," Spencer said standing when the movie was over.

"Me too." Jon muttered and he stomped his shoes on.

Brendon gave Ryan that pleading look but the older boy just smirked, standing up. "I'll walk you guys out."

Brendon's hand wandered down to relieve some of the pressure in his pants, easily reaching under the stretchy waist of his pajama bottoms and inside his boxers. Ryan better hurry up.

Ryan took forever saying bye but when he came back up it was only to pull Brendon up off the couch and kiss him. Pinning him aganist the arm of the couch while he did, his tounge already in Brendon's mouth and their teeth clanking together. Ryan slowly undid Brendon's the string in Brendon's pajama bottoms and tugged them down, same with his boxers.

He gently grabbed Brendon wrist and brought the boy's hand down to his erection, "Think of me when you do, I gotta go."

Brendon's frustrated groan was swollowed by one last kiss from Ryan.

Im just getting lazy writing these alreay, whoops
~ Noodle