Wonderland.

Authors notes:- Credits where due for this! I'm just using the base idea of wonderland and I'm not sure how it's going to go from there.

***

The warm chestnut door guided her towards the outside, it's peculiar patterns of bizarre creatures carved into the wood. She took one step and was overrun with the feeling of curiosity, like a force pulling her into a colourful chaos. Her grip slowly let go of the petite doors frame as she emerged herself in the intricate weaving's of this world, that she quickly realised was not her own.

She walked carefully along the broken stone path, pieces crumbing beneath her feet as she gawked up in awe at the majestic tree branches that hung over her head. Every so often they would release lush green leaves, letting them gracefully float on top of Alice's head like a hat. The branches seemed to carry and guide the air towards the next, passing like a game. They exhale a soft glow, an aura of green, one that you can reach out and feel the energy flowing like water, through the veins of every leaf. Her attention however, was quickly drawn to the sweet and delicate melody which played in her ears. Her legs gently moved toward the songs source while her head was filled with the mesmeric harmony they created. The sound grew gracefully as she ambled her way towards a patch of vividly coloured flowers; tulips, poppies and peonies all gathered together. They sang so softly, filling Alice with a serene sensation as if she were floating through the air. 

***

Authors Note:- I still want to add more to this but I have serious writers block and I'm not sure why. Also I'm sorry that it has been a while (><).