chapter 1

Crystal P.O.V.

I couldn't believe I was coming back home after being away from college. It wasn't really my choice to come back home, something bad had happen to where I had to come back home. My roommate was killed by a wild animal, which looked like a werewolf, I know crazy right. I couldn't tell anyone because who would believe me any way. I pass the sign that says "welcome to Beacon Hills". I couldn't believ I finally made it home, driving for hours can really make someone tired. I pulled up into the driveway of my home; I sat for a minute and got out of the car and walk up to front door and knock.

When the door opens I see my dad open the door. Your probably wondering who my dad is, he is the sheriff.

"Hey dad" I said.

He smiled and pulled me into a hug and said "Hey sweetheart, how are you, come one in."

"I'm good dad, I'm just glad to be home."

"You know it's ok to talk about it" said my dad.

I said "I know just not right now dad."

He nodded his head and told he had to go to work.

"Where is Stiles?" I said.

He said "Oh, he is upstairs, should be leaving to go school, after that stunt he pulled last night."

I said "What did he do this time?"

He said "nothing for you to worry about." He kiss my forehead and left for work.

I sat at the kitchen table waiting for Stiles to come down stairs. When he came down stairs, it looks like he was in a rush.

"You're not going to stop and say hi to your big sis?"

He stop and turn around, when he saw me, he broke out with a big smile on his face.

"I can't believe you're here, why are you here, when did you get here?" He said.

I said "Stiles calm down; I just got here and answer all the questions when you come from school, ok?"

He nodded and said he will see me later and left for school. When he left I was alone. So I decided to see an old friend. I grab my keys and left the house locking the door behind me. I got into my car and drove thinking about if she is still here.

An hour or two has passed and I pulled up to the old Hale house. I remember coming here all time babysitting and hanging out with my best friend Laura. Even though, she was a few years older than me, we bonded like sisters. I also I had crush on her brother Derek but he was stupid to go out with an older women who didn't love him like I do. Wait, what, did I just I love him? Whatever its not likes he is here anyway.

I got out of the car and stood there remembering the good times before the fire. I walk up to the steps.

"Laura are you here, it's me Crystal."

I waited for a few minutes and continued to walk the steps.

"Laura, if you can hear which I know you can with your werewolf powers, I just wanted to let you know that I am back in town and staying for good. Something happen to me when I was away at college and need to talk to you."

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I just left not realizing that someone was watching me from inside of the house.

End of Crystal .

Stiles P.O.V.

After school, Scott and I went to go look for his inhaler. We started talking about the bite he got last night. But my mind kept going back to my sister and figure out why she came back so sudden.

"Are you listening to me?" said Scott.

I looked up and said "Sorry, I was thinking about my sister and why she is back from college so suddenly."

Scott looked surprised and said "Crystal is back, dude why didn't you say anything earlier?"

"I don't know, it kind of slip me mind earlier when we started talking about the bite, are sure this where you drop it?" I said

Scott said "Yea, this where I saw the body."
I said "Maybe the killer moved it and took you inhaler."

Scott said "Really, that cost me 80 bucks."

When were searching for the inhaler, I looked up and saw a guy standing not too far from use.

I said "Dude get up."

Scott got up and turned around with a surprise look on his face.

"What are you doing here, this is private property? He said.

"Sorry man, we didn't know." I said kind scared.

"We were just looking for something, but forget It." Scott said.

We saw that reach into his pocket and pulled something out and threw to Scott. It was in inhaler. The scary guy gave use one last look and walked away.

"Dude, that was Derek Hale." I said tapping Scott on the shoulder. "Crystal and him are like the same age and I think she hung out with his older sister our something, you remember right?"

Scott said "Remember what?"

I said "His family, they all burn to death in fire like ten years ago."

Scott said "I wonder what he is doing back?"

I said "Who knows."

Scott said "Come one I'm going to be late for work."

End of Stiles p.o.v