chapter 4

Crystal p.o.v

It started to rain when I was driving; I heard something on the top of my car which made me crash into a tree. I sat there for a moment and looked around to see if I see anything. But I saw nothing. I signed in relief, but something pulling my car from the tree. I started screaming when I felt my car go in the air and fly across the road.

All I remember was hitting another tree and everything was dark.

End of p.o.v

Stiles p.o.v

I haven't seen my sister all day and I was getting worried, Scott saw the look on my face and said "What's wrong with you?"

I looked at him and said "My sister should have been here by now, do you think she is ok?"

Scott said "I don't know, maybe we she go and look for since the Alpha is out there."

I nodded my head and grab my keys and we left to go find my sister.

End of p.o.v

Derek p.o.v

I was sitting in the house when I heard a scream, it was crystal screaming. I got up and ran as fast as I can to where she was.

When I got there, I saw her car was destroyed; I walked over to her car and saw that she was unresponsive, I pick her up and took her to the hospital.

I get to the hospital and people where giving me odd looks. A nurse came up to me and said "What happen?"

I said "She was in a bad car accident, her father is the sheriff."

The nurse nodded and call for back up. I place crystal down on the gurney and watch them wheel her away. I didn't want to stick around so I left.

End of p.o.v

Stiles p.o.v

I was driving until we saw her car was damaged against car. Me and Scott got out and walk over to her car and saw that she was not in the there.

Scott said "Derek took her, I can smell him."

I said "He took her because we got him put in jail because we thought he killed that girl, but come to find out it was his sister."

Scott said "Hey don't worry about, let's just do to Derek house and get crystal and find out what happen."

I nodded my head and said "When I see Derek, I'm going to kill him for hurting my sister."

Scott looked over me and said "I thought was afraid of him?"

I said "Maybe I am, but he has my sister and I don't want anything to happen to her."

End of p.o.v