chapter 3

I don't own Teen Wolf. I only own Crystal

Crystal P.O.V

I turn around, and what I saw, I couldn't believe what I saw. Derek. Derek freaking Hale is standing in front of me.

"Hey, Derek what are you doing here?" I said. So stupid. Derek said "I live here; you remember that, what are you doing here?"

I hesitated at first and said "Oh, um school, yea school, I'm on vacation right now." Now I'm lying, great going crystal.

Derek looked at me and said "Ok, you need to go home; there is something dangerous out here."

I was going to ask, but I just nodded and got in my car and went home."

End of P.O.V.

Derek .

I can't believe she is back in town, I know she was lying but decided not to say anything. I always had a crush on her, but I was seeing someone else that hurt me and my family. She knew and tired to tell me, but I was being an ass and didn't listen. I watch her drive away and saw those two dummies on my property.

End of P.O.V

The next day, Crystal heard Stiles leave for school; she decided to get dress and go to the Hale house to figure out why he was back and figure out where was Laura. After she was dress, she go into her car and drove to see Derek.

Crystal pulls up to the house and got out of the car. She scared of Derek, but was scared if he turned into a wolf and tired to kill her. She just stood looking at the house and didn't hear someone coming behind her.

"Why are you back?"

Crystal screamed and turned around and saw it was Derek standing there.

"Don't do that, are you trying to give me heart attack?" said Crystal

Derek looked at her and said "Why are you back here Crystal, why are you not in school?"

Crystal looked down at ground and said "I know I can't lie to you, ok this is what happen, it was just any ordinary day, I was with my roommate and we were leaving a night class, when were walking we heard a noise, we were scared so we ran, but that didn't stop what was ever coming after us, the next thing I know I was thrown across the school yard and heard my friend screaming, I looked and saw her get mutilated by a wild animal."

Crystal continued to look down and felt Derek hugging her. Who knew Derek had a soft side. They just stood there hugging each other.

Derek looked up and said "The cops are coming." Crystal looked at him and said "Why are the cops coming?" Derek looked at her and said "They think I killed that girl in the woods, thanks to your idiot brother and his friend." Crystal looked at him and "No, my brother wouldn't do anything like that." Derek just gave her a looked. Crystal signed "Ok, maybe he will, he is not all there." "Go home Crystal." Said Derek. Crystal said "No, I'm going to confront my brother and Scott to see what is going on." Crystal walk to her car and waited for Stiles and the police to get here.

Stiles P.O.V.

We saw Derek getting escorted to the police car in handcuffs. I decided to over and talk to him. I looked around to make sure no one was looking and jumped right into the police car.

I said "Ok, just so you know, I'm not afraid of you." Derek just looked at me with his cold eyes. "Ok, maybe I am, doesn't matter, the girl you killed, she was a werewolf a different kind of werewolf right?"

Derek looked at me and said "Why are you so worried about me, when your friend over, what happens when he shifts on the field huh, then what, but what about your sister, she has the right to know what's going on."

I just looked at him until I got pulled about of the car by my dad. He saw that I had lied to him and told me to go home. When I was driving, I kind of forgot that I had that flower in my bag and Scott freak out and almost transform, jumping of the car and running into the woods. I decided to wait and look for him later. When I got home, I saw my sister on the couch with her arms cross with the look to kill.

"So, what's for dinner?" I said sitting next to her

She looked at me and said "Stiles, we need to talk and you're going to tell me everything, if not I will hurt you until you tell me what's going on around here."

I nodded my head, scared of what she might do to me, or worse Derek.

So I told her everything.